Saturday 25 June 2011

Shipping Labels


I had used the Avery brand shipping labels before at $40 for 200 Labels. I found these and they do the same job for [...] including shipping. They don't appear to be the same thickness / quality as the avery ones. But for a 74% reduction in price, I'll take it. After all, I'm not keeping them. I'm mailing each one out to someone else, and that person isn't buying the label, they're buying what is in the package. In the end, the package gets to it's destination cheaper. 200 Shipping Labels White Blank Half Page Self Adhesive for Laser Inkjet Printer

This listing is full of large resellers who use Amazon shipping service to entice buyers to them. Then they ship you out generic half sheet labels and not what is pictured. I purchased this item in Dec. 2010 and got a product that matched the picture with easy to peel labels that worked great and didn't stick in my printer.



The most recent pack from value mailer was a generic knockoff that does not have easy peel labels and sticks in my printer often.



Be wary of this listing.

I purchased a bundle of these last month & they were CRAP! The edges were all curled up and the bundle had been crammed into a priority mail envelope. It was literally busting out of the seams and half damaged. Due to the edges being so curled, I had to manually feed them one label at a time and they constantly caught in the printer. What wasn't damaged when it arrived, became damaged in my printer after jamming.

After becoming so fed up with them, I attempted to order more...I thought I was ordering something different, but actually, it was the EXACT same listing I purchased from the first time. When they arrived they were in an Amazon box; I opened them just to check & they are completely different labels than I received the first time. They are perfectly straight and print like a dream! Labels stick well and have had no issues with labels peeling off of mailing envelopes. I threw out what was left of the others immediately! The good shipment came from "FantasyBuy" and is fullfilled by Amazon. The crappy shipment came from "RoyalMailers".

I suggest finding a seller with good product and sticking with them - otherwise, you could be the guy stuck with 800 bad labels!!



**ADDED**

FantasyBuy has not had product & ordered from VineBranch & Value Mailers with success.

I use these labels for Internet shipping and they work great. They adhere well to both Kraft and poly envelopes, and as another reviewer mentioned, the sheets are strong enough to feed through the printer twice. Haven't had a problem with them yet, and they're so much more convenient than printing on plain paper and taping. Highly recommended!

I've ordered these labels many times without a problem, but in the last month they have changed their supplier it seems. The junk that they are selling now is a much cheaper product than their original labels were.



The old labels had rounded corners and a firm backing they loaded and printed without any problems and their new labels have square corners and very a thin backing. I would have never considered changing who I ordered my labels from until the last two unusable orders that I have received from them. I only ordered the last batch because I thought that they may have gotten a bad batch of labels from their supplier.



That brings me to the new (inferior) labels that they are selling now. The last two orders that I have received from them, one last month and another today, which I have returned to Amazon arrived with the top and bottom edges curled in the packaging. The backing is very thin and flimsy and doesn't support the labels, they curl up even more if left in the sheet feeder overnight.



I had never had loading problems in the past and with their new labels I have nothing but loading problems and jams making these labels unusable.

The backing on this paper is so thin that as soon as you peel the first label off the printer (or at least my printer) jams when passing it through for the second time. Would NOT buy again. Look for the label with the yellow backing. Stay away from these

You do not get the same label everytime you order. First order of labels were excellent quality, so I ordered 2 packages this time. What I received this time were of a much much much cheaper quality with slightly different label dimensions and the corners of the labels are all bent and the cheap backing curls. They are repeatedly jamming the printer. Will not risk buying these again!

Not good. I usually buy the Avery shipping labels. Based on the reviews here I was excited to try these. Nope. They are really thin. They curl on the ends so the jam in my printer. I have tried both the manual feed and the automated feed. My printer is brand new and is designed for office use.



I do not recommend. I am now in the process of trying to return them.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Shipping Labels Shipping Labels Shipping Labels