Thursday 23 June 2011

Smooth - screen protectors, smooth


The instructions on back do not indicate which removable film to remove first. They are numbered (1) and (2), leading one to believe they should be removed in that order. BOTH say "remove before application". But anyone who has experience applying these films will know you pull off the 'backing' film first, and use the second one to help place the film, and after application pull off the 'top' film to expose the final surface. That didn't work here. I think the numbers were backward. This resulted in me putting the film down sticky side up, which caused bubbles. By the time I rectified this and flipped, it was now impossible to get a nice application done.



The company needs to revise its documentation, and probably supply a nice card to help with application and bubble removal. I used a credit card, but it didn't work as well as Boxwave protectors.



These just feel cheap, bubbly, and generally not good. 3 Pack of Premium Crystal Clear Screen Protectors for HTC Nexus One [Accessory Export Packaging]

I ordered these very shortly after I ordered my Nexus One last February and even now, almost a year later, people still can't tell that I have a screen protector on my phone. No bubbles, no scratches. They're very clear and don't make the screen look grainy like matte-finish protectors do.

Simple screen protectors for N1. They fit the screen exactly, though I would recommend an Invisible Shield or some other type of protector that you have to wet to put on - those provide more protection and I feel more confident with that on my Nexus.

I got this for my nexus one, and it works, it does what it suppose to do and on the cheap. you get 3 clear screen protectors in the pack, and i put it on with no bubbles at all, but however just like any other screen protector you do have to be gentle, if you mess up just pull off the whole thing off and do it again.

I ordered the 3-pack screen protectors for my new Nexus One, and they arrived without any issues! I've paid double the price for a single screen protector in the past for my old phone! I did have a few issues w/ air bubbles, but come on, that's the beauty of having more than one screen protectors! Bottom line, if you are in need of a few inexpensive screen protectors for your beautiful new Nexus One, these are definitely the way to go! - Nice - Screen Protectors - Nexus One - Smooth'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • smooth
  • ,
  • screen protectors
  • ,
  • nice
  • ,
  • nexus one