Wednesday 29 June 2011

Vintage Jewelry


I got these for my girlfriend for Christmas. She loves them, but they are a little bit heavy which I should have expected. The stones also look much more green in real life, but I'm very happy with them. 1928 Jewelry Victorian Peacock Turquoise Colored Gem Earrings

These are perfect for one of my maids of honor to wear with our Peacock-blue bridesmaid dresses. They make a statement without being too loud. They are also a great weight (solid but not too heavy) and are exactly what I was looking for. A little pricey for what I would expect, but not TOO horrible. I would recommend, as this is exactly what I needed for my situation.

These earrings arrived and are gorgeous and make the statement I hoped for. However, the earrings smell like cheap metal. They are fairly expensive to be such poor quality metal and I am worried they are going to rust or deteriorate quickly.

These earrings are an intense teal color. They absolutely glow. Every one of my friends have complemented me on these. I lost one earring, and had to immediately buy another pair. My only despair is finding a matching ring or necklace!

I purchased these seeing that they were so beautiful as I gazed at my screen. However, when these arrived and I opened the box....They are absolutely stunning! When I wear these earrings it makes jaws drop open! People always ask me "Where did you find those?" I love these! Thank you for such beauty!'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Vintage Jewelry Vintage Jewelry Vintage Jewelry