Thursday 23 June 2011

Everlast - awesome, fitness


Reasons why I love these shorts:

1. The long length: unlike shorter neoprene shorts, you won't develop a rash where your thighs rub together because these are long enough!

2. The high waist: you don't have to buy a separate belly wrap (which is uncomfortable and drips sweat all over your waist). The high waist means you have continuous coverage and the sweat falls from the pant legs onto the floor.

3. Comfortable zipper: I was nervous that the zipper would pinch or make the shorts less comfortable, but I was surprised to find that they were VERY comfortable and the zipper didn't pinch at all.

Things you should know:

1. You should wear a shirt under the pants as shown in the photo because the top front of the pants may rub you while you run.

2. I bought the LARGE/XL and they are a street size 12.

3. They will swish when you run, just put a pair of shorts over them.

THESE REALLY WORK! I had a great workout, and as goofy as I felt at first, I realized that wearing a shirt and pair of shorts over them, no one at the gym noticed I was wearing them. I give these an extra star for making me feel skinnier!! Everlast for Her All-In-One Body Slimmer (Small/Medium)

Ok, so amazing sweat doesn't sound so great but it feels really good to get soaked! I love this product. I wear it everytime I work out, even doing yoga. It adds the right amount of resistance to your movements. AND its better than just the tight shorts that stop at at your belly and cut you in half. These really come up high and give your gut a good tightening. It really helps firm up that trouble area.

I do a lot of walking and light aerobics so knee-lights, kicks and ham-string curls get a whole new level of workout when you wear these.

You will not regret this purchase. You don't feel cut in half, there is no binding or chaffing because the shorts are long (almost to my knees) and the top comes up below your breastbone. Great fit and I'm 5'6.

Oh, and one more perk: the zipper has a protective layer of fabric between it and you. I haven't once zipped my skin up. Yay!

I bought this product because I was having trouble loosing inches around my torso, derrier, and thighs. The very next day I got it, I began using it while running my everyday 45 minutes route, 5 days a week. I saw results in just one week! I was sweeting buckets and it certaily made the difference in the inches I wanted to loose. As a result, I have bought a second one so I can alternate because I am sweating so much that my shorts definitely need more air drying time! This product is truly amazing if you use it constantly and don't give up on yourself!

I am a size 14/16 and am desperately trying to get some weight off before going to St. Louis next weekend. I bought these hoping to kick it into high gear. I struggled like mad to even get them up, then guess what? You still have to zip them! I pulled the sides together and finally managed to get them zipped but was terribly afraid I was going to break the zipper. Once I got them on (and zipped) they were great. I do the elliptical, crunches, ab roller and weights and I liked the compression and tension it added to my workout. BUT, ladies, if you wear anything above a size 12 don't even bother buying these until you lose a few inches. Everlast SERIOUSLY needs to make these in bigger sizes for all us folks that really need them, I mean why make a slimming garment for skinny people - are they messing with our heads?!!!!

Day 1, I could not wait to get this in the mail. I put it on as soon as it landed on my door step. I am African American 5'3 and 155lbs, I got the Large/XLarge & it fit pretty well, I have a big rump :). I'm an average size 12. I did my workout with the shorts for 30-45 min and when I took them off I was soaked. It was a good gross sweat, but I can't wait to start seeing some results.

I'm in size 6 and got a small/medium of this body slimmer. The waist appears to be too big for me. If you wear a medium size, this one might work for you. But if you wear a small size or between small/medium, then this one is too big for you.

I purchased the Everlast to promote my weight loss. I was worried about the sizing due to the previous comments. The XL size fit perfect. The body slimmer does really hold everything tight and does it make you sweat. It was worth the price that I paid. I would recommend it and will purchase if I need again in the future.

The body slimmer is a great instrument to use in assisting with perspiration. I bought the XL and it is a little tight at first and hard to get up if you are a size 16, but eventually it gets easier. I recommend this product in conjunction with your work out or even just around the house.

I bought these to work out in, I'm a size 16 these days and I couldn't get these a pants over my thighs, let alone up to my waist. Whoever put 'L/XL' on the packaging must have been confusing it with children's sizes. They were promptly returned. - Awesome - Shorts - Fitness'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information