Thursday 23 June 2011

Protection - protection, office


I do a lot of shipping for personal and business sales, so of course I use bubble wrap as if the world was running out. Almost every office supply store has gotten in on offering their own bubble wrap. I first started with buying the generic store brand and yes, it did do its job, but I just wasn't 100% happy. I felt as if it was going to fall apart or make the package's contents look unprofessional. I tried Scotch bubble wrap, but they charge too much for even a small roll.



Before buying bubble wrap, you first have to figure out what type you want to use:



1) Big bubbles: This wrap has the BIG bubbles and is best used as a cushion around large items that you

wrap with smaller bubble bubble wrap.

2) Small bubbles: This is the small bubble type. Great for everyday use, and there really isn't anyway that you mess up using it.

3) Stick to itself: This type is great as it seems to be stronger, but can be aggravating as it sticks to itself. This can cause waste as your frustration grows and you throw it out and start over with a new piece. When you have learned to use this type, you will see that it is very useful when you want to wrap something fragile tightly, and more secure.



The Duck brand bubble wrap is my favorite brand to use. It is consistently lower is price whenever you can find it, and the price vs. length of roll is a better choice than store brand or even the Scotch brand.

Not only does The Duck brand make great bubble wrap, their packaging tape is impressive. The tape is also always cheaper than the other brands.



Overall, I recommend this product for: great quality, does the job and does it well, better price and longer lengths for the price. In case you are interested, I only recommend items that I would recommend to my Grandmother. If I don't think she would use it, then I don't buy it! Duck Brand Bubble Wrap Protective Packaging, 12-Inch Wide Roll, 30-Feet x 0.18 Inches, Clear (10230)

I would have never believed that I would someday order bubble wrap to be delivered to my door but with amazon prime shipping, I did and it saved me a short trip out.



The Duck Brand bubble wrap is a good quality product which protected a pair of expensive plates shipped (and arrived safely) overseas.

I bought this to bring back olive oil and wine from Italy in my check luggage. I used it for all the fragile items and tucked them in between my clothes in my checked bag. Everything made it back safely and unharmed.



Definitely a great product! I highly recommend it.

The product is what you would expect. I overestimated how much 30 feet gets you, so order more. I'm using the bubble wrap to protect my photo frames for our move. The sheets are perforated, but it doesn't rip apart too easily so it's good. The bubbles could be a little more dense I feel, but it seems pretty average. - Protection - Shipping - Package - Office'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information