Friday 24 June 2011

Jewelry Findings - earring backs, jewelry findings


These are not as good as the backs that originally come with your earrings. As another reviewer said, some--not all--of these little things tend to be on the loose side and can slip off of the earrings you're wearing. But you get so darned many of them that you can toss the half of them away that are too loose and still have plenty for all your earrings. They're so inexpensive, get 2 sets and you should be good to go for years and years. Earring Backs Medium 3mm Safety for Fish Hook Translucent Stoppers Protectors (Qty=100)

This find excited me because I have lots of hook earrings and only a couple of these plastic backs. I had to hunt for the plastic things every day to switch and swap. Now I have enough for every pair and it saves a lot of time in the mornings. They were not expensive and came in a bag that will last a while. I would recomend these to anyone that has lots of hook earrings.

I bought a pair of fishhook earrings on Amazon that both came out within an hour of me putting them in. Luckily, I found both of them. I decided not to wear them again until I had a solution to help them stay on and these are it. The earrings stay put. The backs do not slide unless I slide them. Thanks for a great product!

Can't feel them, can't see them, easy to use, and enough in the package to share with a friend in need. I keep a couple of these in my wallet. I haven't lost an earring since I ordered these! Can't beat the value.

When I think of the earrings that have gone missing because I didn't have these saftey backs... How I wish I had these before.



This is a nice big bag of them for a little money -- think of it as an insurance policy on all your fish hook earrings!



Sooo worth buying!

Simple product. Larger in overall girth than the ones I was buying here locally but the part that strongs onto the earring wire is same size as usual. The outside is ribbed and I can hold it easier. I would buy these again.

I lose hook earrings all the time, and desperately need to use this type of backing to keep my earrings in my ears. I was a little worried about ordering these online. I was hoping to touch them first and see what the texture would be like. I know that sounds weird, but I own some backings like this which have an opening that is too narrow and too rigid (hard plastic) to accomodate the stems of most of my hook earrings. So, until I bought these, a lot of my earrings were just sitting around.



No more!



These earring backings are fantastic! They grab on to the stems tightly, but the plastic or rubber is flexible enough to accomodate thicker earring stems too. I have not yet found a pair of earrings they won't fit with. What a relief, and all for $1.50 plus shipping. Nice!



Also, Beadaholique sent them along super-quickly.

The first time I saw these I really did have one of those, 'now how did I not know about these?' moments. Super handy, my friends all want some too. The only downer is now I'm thinking of all those earrings that i wouldn't have lost if I had known about these before....

I love fish hook earrings, they just look so nice, but they tend to fall off if the hook is not long enough. These little protectors are the perfect answer. I used to look for earrings just to get a few of these to keep in my jewelry box. I do not have to buy junk earrings anymore just to get these protectors, they are the perfect thing to have to keep your earring on, you cannot see them when you have your earrings on.

The price could not be better.

I've always loved having safety back for my earrings, they've kept me from losing many a favorite. The trouble was, I couldn't find them anywhere, and had to keep switching the few I had from one pair of earrings to the next.



I'm very pleased at the opportunity to buy these in bulk at a reasonable price. - Earring - Earring Backs - Jewelry Findings - Jewelry Making'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information