Sunday 26 June 2011

Space Pen - great, pocket


This is my first space pen. I love it. It writes great, and reliably even on difficult surfaces like sketching on wet cardboard beer coasters (A situation I find myself in from time to time).



If I did it again, I'd probably order one with a clip just to make it more accessible in pockets (it's small enough to lose in my briefcase from time to time). Fisher Space Pen, Bullet Space Pen, Red Cherry, Gift Boxed (400RC)

I worked in food processing. I used to go through several pens a day. I have had coloring, oils and chunks of apple plastered to paperwork. This pen has never failed to perform. I just throw it in my pocket and away I go. It has become my everyday pen.

I got one of these as a gift 8 months ago and immediately used it everyday afterward. The length is perfect to fit into a pocket, while still being full length with the cap off. Being made almost entirely of metal it has a very satisfying weight in the hands. With no clip this pen has no sharp edges to damage the other contents of my pockets, which is nice, but it rolls off tables readily. I am neutral on the appearance of this pen; while it is clearly well made, most people I hand it too don't know right away how to use it and several people have commented that it looks a bit like a suppository.



While this pen always writes immediately, every once in a while it will leak a small glob of ink onto the page just when I start writing with it. As for writing quality, I have a Zebra F-701 which writes a very clean and fine line which I prefer to the space pen.



For pocket use this pen is king and I highly recommend it.



For office use my recommendation goes to the Zebra F-701 Retractable Ballpoint Pen.

I am always coming up with ideas or lists of things to do. Before the Space Pen, I had to remember all of this stuff (or try to). The results weren't always great.



This pen fits easily in any pocket and ALWAYS works. If you just need to get your ideas down, it's the best pen out there.



The only downside is that it's easy to lose. I've had a couple of them slip out of my pocket, never to be found again.

If you like smaller pens that perform well in any weather, upside down, and while on the phone, this is a great selection for you! I had it engraved at a kiosk in the mall. It looks great. It invokes lots of compliments from others.

This is my sencond Fisher space pen. I had my previous Fisher space pen for 3 years and was on my second refill cartridge when I lost it. I am sure it would have lasted for years more due to its simple design and no moving parts. I carry my Fisher space pen with me every day in my pants pocket. In the closed position the pen is 3 3/4 inches, about an inch longer that the chapstick I also carry in the same pocket. When opened for use the pen is 5 3/8 inches and very comfortable to use as it is then a standard length pen. I use my Fisher space pen daily signing checks for deposit at the ATM and never have to search or ask someone for a pen. The cartridge in my first pen lasted me almost 2 years. Great product due to its great design. It really does write at any angle, even upside down.

This pen is just plain cool to look at. It's even smaller than I thought it would be. Fits perfectly in the pocket of your slacks or jeans. My wife liked it so much, she bought one too for her purse. I love the cherry red color.

I'd heard about these pens over the past 20 years and never had the opportunity or found one for the price I was willing to pay for one.

From using it just for a little while, I love it. Best pen I've ever used, smooth writing and easy to handle, not too big, not too fat to hold and fits great in a pocket, also looks nice too while you're using it.

Also it's refillable and from other things I've read, the refills last darned near forever, so one or two will last me years. - Pen - Great - Space Pen - Pocket'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • pen
  • ,
  • pocket
  • ,
  • great
  • ,
  • space pen