Monday 27 June 2011

Pedal Pads


I had to replace the clutch and brake pedal rubber cover/pads on my recently purchased winter "beater" car, a 1993 Honda Accord EX. After finding these pads on Amazon for an AMAZING price including shipping, I bought them. When they arrived at the house, SUPER FAST SHIPPING too, I took em' out of the box, and they went right on, a PERFECT FIT guys! These aftermarket parts from Dorman are AWESOME!! I also had to buy a rear passenger door window regulator and motor, as well as the driver side door power window motor, and ALL the items although "aftermarket" fit and bolted right up with NO ISSUES!! SHOP AT DORMAN EVERYONE!! They will not fail you when it comes to replacement parts. Thanks, Jeff Z :) Dorman 20726 HELP! Clutch and Brake Pedal Pad'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Pedal Pads Pedal Pads Pedal Pads