Saturday 25 June 2011

Beaded Jewelry Leather Jewelry - boy, girl


I bought this for myself because I love bracelets so much! And this one was really cute. However, after one week of wearing it, the leather was cut suddenly and with no reason and it cannot be fixed somehow. I am really disappointed with this purchase and I don't think I am going to buy a similar item again.



**Update**: The seller contacted me apologizing for the inconvenience and sent me a brand new bracelet! I was really amazed and thankful at the same time.. I only wish the first incident hadn't happened. Leaf Design Leather Zen Bracelet - Adjustable, Fits 5.5 to 8 Inches, for Men, Women, Teens, Boys and Girls

When I got this bracelet, it was in a silver box making it an ideal gift for a girl or boyfriend. So when I took it out, it was so tiny and I had NO idea whatsoever to make it wide to put around my wrist. So all you're supposed to do is yank the sides apart - trust me you're not gonna break it. I absolutely love the little leaf that comes in the center, it's very intricate. Another reviewer said some of the colors bleed when exposed to water which is making me paranoid about having anything watery with me. But other than that, I love it for the colorEdit: After 3 days, the little knot at the bottom where the two petals comes together broke apart after 3-4 days of daily use. Disappointed, because as I wear it daily it's going to keep unraveling till the knot is gone.

I love it as soon as I put it on. The color coordination of the beads and the leather is good. For many products I ordered on-line, they don't really look as good as the pictures you saw on line. This bracelet looks just as good as the picture.

These bracelets are really well made and durable, eye-catching, and quite frankly it's my new favorite accessory! I wear mine every day! (and I bought another so that I would have a backup!)

Also of note, the seller is a really neat, really friendly person, and I'm happy to have gotten the chance to support her by adding to the sales of her wonderful bracelets! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED PRODUCT AND SELLER!!!

The item is beautifully designed but the blue and black cord bleed pretty badly if they are wet slightly. I mean just washing hands will do it. It got my clothes all blue and black... its too bad though, I really liked the design. - Beaded Bracelet - Teen - Girl - Boy'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information