Tuesday 28 June 2011

Wire Management - cables, reusable


I used these to organize my stereo/TV cables. The 1" version I bought accommodates 4 sets of speaker cables, a sub-woofer speaker cable, and a subwoofer power cable. It was pretty easy to gather the cables into the tubing and break them out as I got to each component. You can use an ordinary pair of scissors to cut/trim the tubing.



Unfortunately, it's really ugly. Though it doesn't look beautiful in the picture, it's even more unattractive when you see it in person. Of course that's just my opinion, but I think most will agree. I was afraid that would be the case, but I was desperate for a solution. This is MORE ugly than audio cables lying on the floor.



The tube is pretty thin/cheap. I bet these cost about a quarter to make (think thickness/weight of a drinking straw).



I think these would be fine to organize cables for your jam room setup, in your man cave, or in your shop, but for a nicer living area I would go with something else. Hosa WHD410 Cable Organizer

I don't think it is ugly at all. It's just a black tube. It works really well. In fact, I need more and can't remember where I bought it. I remember it was from a place locally and it was cheap (why I rather not buy it online). Anyway, when I do find it I will be very happy b/c it works well and keeps all the cords nicely wrapped in the little tube. - Reusable - Cable Ties - Ties - Cables'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information