Thursday 23 June 2011

Excellent Skin Treatment - exfoliation, cleansers


I have tried everything...Obagi, Dermalogica, ProActive, Clear Skin..etc. Finally I found Alpha Hydrox. I am African American, 28 years old and I live in Houston (so humid). I have very, very, very oily skin and adult acne. My face was gorgeous in highschool, but as soon as I went to college disaster struck. I went to dermatologist, I took prescription medicine, but nothing ever worked more than two months. I have been using Alpha Hydrox products since last year and my face is beautiful. I had dark spots and they are slowly clearing up, but the oil production has SIGNIFICANTLY decreased. Im so suprised I must admit, I never thought I would be able to go a half day without being oily, much less a whole day. I do get about 1 to two pimples (very small) every now and then, but nothing compared to how a use to break out (more than 10 pimples). I use the complete line of alpha hydrox products. I will never use anything else. Thank you so much I feel like I have my life back! Alpha Hydrox Foaming Face Wash - 6 fl oz

It foams up wonderfully. A little bit goes a long way. It feels extremely gentle, but does a good job of getting your face clean without making it feel dry. I liked this better than similar products that I've used. This caused no irritation and no burning sensations on my face at all. I'll definitely continue to use this product.

I loved the Alpha Hydrox Foaming Face Wash. It cleaned my face and left it soft, smooth and squeaky clean. I've only used it for a week and I've really noticed a difference in my face. Its not dry anymore, and I haven't had any breakouts since I've started using this product. The only thing I didn't like about the product was the smell -- I think it needs a scent added to it. All in all, I love this product and will be buying it from now on! I'll definitely be recommending it to my friends and family!

I've been using this face wash on and off for YEARS!

I just saw this at Ulta for around $6 so I will use this until they stop selling it.

I started using Alpha Hydrox about 8 years ago. I had bad acne from using the pill and was on ProActive.

This cleanser worked just as well and it wasn't $40!

My skin was so soft and seriously, after one day of use my skin cleared up.

I'm so happy I found this again. They've stopped selling this at most drug stores.



I have dry skin during the winter and super oily during the summer. This is great cleanser during the summer months.

It's a bit drying on my skin during the winter so I use Aveda moisturizer after.



Btw,If you love Aveda cleansing gel, you might like this.

this is the best face wash. ive had acne all my life and i have tried everything and i swear by this product. ive almost given up trying other stuff because its all a waste of money. i was thankful i tried this one and will stick with it. im using it together with their enhancing lotion and its the only thing that made my skin clear in years. i just hope they wont take it off the market--please. - Acne - Cleansers - Skin Care - Exfoliation'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information