Sunday 26 June 2011

Classic Movie


We just bought this for our son, but when it came we realized how extremely cheap looking it is. I don't think it could withstand more than one or two wears without fraying and I doubt it could ever be washed withut fading ALOT. The design is not sewn on or anything like that, it's all just stamped onto spandex. It actually is the same captain america costume they carry at our local costco for $15. we're returning it and just hoping that the one we ordered from disney store will be better.... Captain America Movie Classic Muscle Costume - Small (4-6)

Yes, it is not that great looking, and I didn't get it at that great of a price, BUT as soon as my 3 yr old saw it - and got it on - he was yellig "Avengers Assemble" I know - Iron Man says that - but I am not going to stop his imagination). Should last through trick o treating - and any additional time - well, I will be happy.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Classic Movie Classic Movie Classic Movie