Saturday 25 June 2011

Inspire Case


This case by HandHeld does snap on and off easily and it is rubberized in its own way. I like that the cut outs are matched perfectly to the HTC Inspire (and Desire HD). It'll be fine for some people; others will move on to higher quality.

It doesn't cost much so don't be shocked by the cheap feel of the unfinished edges, the little bumps that remind one of paint spatter, or the dried oil feel of the tacky rubberized material while wondering why there's no soft interior to protect the phone's finish and looking for a non-existant screen protector. HTC Inspire 4G Rubberized Black Protective Hard Case Faceplate Cover for HTC Inspire 4G - AT&T

It's a nice case, if you don't plan on taking it off your phone. I removed it to put on a screen saver, and the plastic clips broke off. They wanted me to pay for shipping to return it, but it's not worth the postage.

The case is durable and fits well. No interior padding to protect the phone. The rubberized coating peels off after a few days of use. Would not recommend to a friend. Have placed an order for a higher quality case.

I bought this cover for a friend of mine, and it was everything I was looking for. Great black color and it feels wonderful. Easy to clean and it's a unique cover that not many people will have. Would recommend this cover if you have this phone! LOVE IT!

When I recieved the item it was chipped I didnt mind the chip to much so I kept the item and I dealt with it. Little did I know that it would grow bigger and bigger now the item does not stay shut because of the chip on the corner that grew larger. I would purchase a rubber one if your in the market for a case going to look for another case now.

I bought this case because it looked to be the best for the low price.

It was great when I bought it: it looked nice and fit well on the phone.



People complain about it being too hard to remove the faceplate but thats good protection for the phone so it doesn't come off easily.



However, after 2-3 weeks the corners of the faceplate start to chip away causing the faceplate to not stay securely attached and I handled this phone with care. I guess it was just normal wear and tear.



I'm gonna buy another one that is of good quality and lasts a lot longer.



But if you want a cheap case to last you a couple weeks, this is great.

This phone case is buy far the biggest waste of money. No wonder it was so cheap. You decently get what u pay for with this peace of crap. After only one week of using it all of the coating peeled off. It was ridiculous.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Inspire Case Inspire Case Inspire Case