Wednesday 29 June 2011

Kindle Accessory - kindle book light, book light


I ordered this booklight with a reasonable amount of skepticism. In my past experience, booklights have been bulky, clunky, heavy, and they all seem to drain their batteries really quickly. However, this is far from the case with the stylish and small Verso. Good things come in sleek packages. The design of the product fits right in with the style of the Kindle.



First of all, the Verso is compact. It's small enough to fold up and easily fit into your purse or pocket. Second, it clips onto my Kindle with ease, and works even with the leather case I have. The design of the Verso clip is done in such a way that it conforms to the shape of your Kindle. Third, the Verso is extremely lightweight. It doesn't weigh down the Kindle, and the responsive bendable arm makes comfortable adjustment a cinch. You also don't need to have it directly over the Kindle to give you enough light while reading.



Which brings me to my final and perhaps most important point: the Verso is BRIGHT. But not 'ah! there's glare on my screen!' bright. It gives the perfect amount of natural looking light that is easy on the eyes. It also comes with two spare replaceable batteries, but I honestly can't imagine using those anytime soon. I've been using the Verso with my Kindle every night since I purchased it, and it shows no signs of fading.



With these awesome features and ease of use, the Verso was a strong contender when I was shopping for booklights. The $19.99 price just sealed the deal. Overall, it's a fantastic product for the money, and I would highly recommend it to those looking for a little e-book illumination. Verso Clip-On Reading Light for Kindle (White)

I have been a long time Kindle owner and have tried a bunch of different lights. I love this one. It is nice and small, very bright and light weight. The clip fits perfectly on the Kindle frame and also works great on my Kindle cover. Most importantly, there is no problem with glare like I have experienced with the other lights.

Light is bright and excellent illumination for the Kindle screen! If you don't travel a great deal, it's a delight for sleepers who have reading spouses! Have only rated it a 3-star because of a battery compartment design issue. We travel a great deal and there is no case nor protection for the on/off switch. Therefore, the light inadvertently gets turned on while in the bag, then has no battery life left when needed. To get around this problem, we must remove the batteries after each use and then re-install, which is time consuming and awkward. Please re-think the design and give us something more travel friendly.

I got this for my husband to go with his new Kindle and he is pleased. The light is sufficiently bright (at least for reading the Kindle) and the clip is small enough that there is no danger of clipping on the screen and causing any damage. It would have been nice if it had two light levels like some other models, but I felt the smaller clip was more important.

I bought my first Kindle in late November, I disregarded reviews and bought the Kindle Lighted Leather Cover. The light is horrible, bottom half of the screen isn't lit well at all! So, looking to get better lighting...I researched options on Amazon and saw Amazon Reviewer/Shopper Erin Cormier's video review of the Versa Clip-On Light. Her video showed all of the features and convinced me to buy the Versa Clip-on Light.



As Ms. Cormier's video shows, this light clips on the top or side without covering the screen. It is very flexible so I can shift it depending on where I am reading.



Two unexpected benefits. First, I can leave the light clipped to the Kindle and bend it across the top of the closed case...I don't have to take it on and off as I expected. Second, the light came with extra batteries!



There is a reason this light keeps selling out. Don't waste money on a lighted cover, get this light instead!

I have tried a number of Kindle book lights and this one is by far the best. It is light weight and clips easily onto my Kindle both with the cover on and with the cover off. The neck is the perfect length - not too long to be awkward to use and difficult to store and just long enough to allow light to shed over the full screen. Best of all, the light is bright, yet doesn't create glare or shadows. I can comfortably read in a dark room. Finally a well designed, practical and effective light for the Kindle!

This is an excellent light for the Kindle.



I'm a long time Kindle user and read by booklight most nights. I've had a few different lights and this one is by far the best. Its solid and fits well. Very bright (brighter than other lights I've used) but no glare. Everything I need in a Kindle light.

I just got this light for my Kindle, and I love it! The light is very bright, especially considering its size. It provides a nice amount of light without glare (even in the dark). It is lightweight, and it clips on to my Kindle case without adding a lot of extra bulk. The compact size makes it easy to take with you anywhere. The extra batteries were also a nice bonus! - Book Light - Kindle Accessory - Reading Light - Kindle Book Light'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • kindle book light
  • ,
  • reading light
  • ,
  • kindle accessory
  • ,
  • book light