Monday 27 June 2011

Ralph Lauren


This shirt was delivered extremely fast but it was not the color I ordered, it's not even the same shirt pictured!!! It's a polo shirt but the wrong one!! When I paid $20 for a t-shirt I expected it to be the one I wanted!



I would not order from them again! Polo Ralph Lauren Men Pony Logo T-Shirt (Large, Black)

las mejores franelas del mercado por el precio no hay competencia y duracion tengo unas desde hace mucho tiempo y estan como nuevas las recomiendo, e comprado en rovermall la entrega es rapida y responsable

The customer service is not good at all. If there is a problem with my order I expect to be able to get in touch with someone immediately. I am trying to exchange this for a smaller size because a large should definitely be sold as an XL. Too big. Anyway, all I want to do is get in touch with the seller and I've called and emailed many times. Such a hassle.

Stop paying attention to all these bad reviews. I just got my order in today a day early and everything is exactly as I wanted. i ordered 6 shirts just to make sure I could send back any that would have been the incorrect size or color. All of them were right. *The red one is a bit more on the orange side though, but I could honestly care less. pale colors are cool too.



This marks the 1st time I have bought a Polo RL t shirt. I guess I finally had to conform one day. Glad they weren't $80 at the mall. Good buy.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Ralph Lauren Ralph Lauren Ralph Lauren