Wednesday 15 June 2011

Dremel - dremel


This is a great value kit!!! the small carving pieces are for fine detail work, and i recommend the use of those devices for a flexshaft. They are almost the same thing that foredom kit AK65, the bonus on this kit are the diamond covered bits which are great for wood, glass etc. And the silicon carbide stones are great for glass etc. I am very satisfied with Amazon. Dremel 689-01 11-Piece Rotary Tool Carving and Engraving Kit

I purchased this tool assortment and my Dremel rotary tool at the same time. I love both of them. I'm an artist and have recently taken up making small animal sculptures. The size of the tools in this carving and engraving kit are perfect. I do have one problem with the set. It is advertised as having "two diamond tips" and I have not found any way to tell which ones those two might be.

Just as I have mentioned in my other Dremel accessory reviews on Amazon, one can never own enough Dremel accessories. As a home owner, it's great to have a Dremel around for minor home repairs or minor house projects. It's hard to find accessories like these in traditional retail stores like Home Depot or Lowes.

We purchased an engraving attachment for the dremmel which worked great but we wanted more engraving bits. We didn't need all of the assorted items but the kit packaging was financially attractive. We are completely satisfied with the product and I'm sure we will eventually use all of the bits.

I was miss lead by this company. The bits they show you in the picture give you the impression that they are a pretty good size. In fact these bits are so small, they could only be used best if you are a microscopic person. I can only recommend these bits if your doing some finish work, and intend to do really fine detail. I mean really small detail. The bits are not much bigger then a Nat fly.



Please dont be fooled. Don't buy from this company. But your choice. Buyer be ware!



neil. - Dremel'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • dremel