Monday 6 June 2011

Highly Recommended - door chime, cordless doorbell


This wireless door bell is just what I was looking for. It has a button for both the front door and the back door. Although the range of the signal is a bit exaggerated it was enough for me to position the bell chime to pick up the signal from both my front and back door. The bell chime works from the electricity of a wall outlet, not a battery. A small 12v battery is needed for both the front and rear door buttons, but those batteries come free with this set. The bell chime itself is nice and small, so that it is easy to plug it into the bottom ofwall outlet and still have room on the top plug of the outlet to plug in something else. Let's see how long it lasts. So far, I am delighted. Heath Zenith SL-6167-C Wireless Plug-In Door Chime Kit with 2 Push Buttons, White

I purchased this door chime yesterday and it was so easy to install I am amazed. I plugged the chime into a spare wall socket then used the double stick tape on the 2 buttons and placed one on the front door and one on the back door. No problems installing at all! The front rings a Westminister chime and the back door a one note ding - helps in knowing which door to answer!



The chime has a volume control which is very cool. I have it turned up all the way and can hear it from anywhere in the house.



I bought this doorbell because last week I was working in my office room and on the computer and didn't hear a friend knocking on the door at 10am. He returned at 1pm and I saw him at the door. Oooops.



Since I spend so much time on the computer, I knew then a door bell was needed.



Great so far and got a great price for the door chime as well.

This doorbell is a great inexpensive replacement for an electric doorbell. When my front doorbell broke, I called an electrician and the service call alone was $75. I've been using this for over a month and regardless of temperature (it's been zero degrees) it works perfectly. I'm happy with my purchase.

It advertise 100 feet range, but I think it's for open air, not for walls between the devices. Who is using this via open air anyway? Who is using this all outdoor or indoor? The range more like 10 feet at most if not via open air. They should also advertise the product both indoor and outdoor ranges so I don't have to waste my time and just move on look for something else.

all features accurately described; volume adjustability range was suitable for an open office area; front door/back door chime selection allowed flexibility for installation; plug-in to standard power outlet facilitated installation and long-term maintainability.

I purchased this to replace a battery-operated unit that had stopped working. It works better than the old unit did, though I wish there was a battery-back up in the receiver box in case of power failure. - Wireless Door Chimes - Wireless Doorbell - Door Chime - Cordless Doorbell'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information