Monday 13 June 2011

Instant Excuse Ball - gift idea, instant excuse ball


If you have the co-worker who has used every excuse in the book this is the toy for you. My fellow worker bees would throw money in the pot, if the excuse making co-workers sorry excuse of the day matched the excuse ball, we would buy treats for the group. Of course we had much fun with this. Throw the sarcastic ball in the mix and we laughed until lunch. INSTANT EXCUSE BALL

I gave this to my boss because she was constantly being pestered by everyone with all sorts of questions about when this would be done, why isn't that done, etc. (She was very efficient and the folks bugging her about stuff had serious time management issues of their own.) My boss was very brazen about using it. When someone would come in that was a constant source of problems, she would simply hand this to him/her and say, "pick one." The person would turn it over, read the excuse and crack up laughing. This actually turned out to be an "ice breaker" of sorts: it allowed my boss to tell folks they were being unreasonable with their expectations, yet without insulting them or getting into a rather uncomfortable discussion.

This is a funny toy to have around the office, especially if you're a boss and hear a lot of excuses for your employees. Good for a laugh, but also a good tool to open up conversation about people not making excuses for everything. Funny gag gift. I've enjoyed it, although it quickly becomes a conversation piece more than anything else. Do are really need help with finding a good excuse? :)

For as long as I can remember I've been involved in multiple affairs with my wife, and as far as I know I've never been caught. Unfortunately, after a while I began to get complacent. You can only be so good for so long before you start to think you're invincible. I knew I should have gotten home on time that night (I had been lying that I got off work at 7PM since we met) but I was, as you would expect, having a pretty rockin' time so I stayed a couple extra hours late. When I returned home I was pretty shocked to find my wife standing in the doorway, tears streaming down her face. She started screaming, accusing me for cheating on her or some kind of nonsense like that. Of course I refudiated this, but I needed something to ensure her I'd never cheat on her. I felt at the Twix in my pocket, but this wasn't just time for a moment, I needed something more... As the beautiful, smiling face of fate would have it, my lover that night had been so pleased with my performance that she had gave me a pretty sweet gift: the Instant Excuse Ball. Without missing a beat, I pulled this baby out from the fanny pack I wear on my side (just for this occasion) and gave it some vigorous shake action. I looked up at my still bawling wife, and said "Oh I'm sorry hun, I forgot to tell you I had jury duty today!"



Needless to say, everything was good from there. Unlike most of my clever concoctions before, she took it hook, line, and sinker! The excuses provided by this little miracle ball are nothing less than priceless. Take it from me, if you ever find yourself running into problems covering your fraudulent, two-faced, lie-ridden life, YOU NEED THE INSTANT EXCUSE BALL!



Hands down, 20 stars out of 5. - Excuses - Comedy - Instant Excuse Ball - Gift Idea'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information