Monday 13 June 2011

Ipad 2 Screen Protector - ipad, ipad 2


For those of you that loved Apple's iPad case for the first-generation iPad, this is the case for you. Getting the iPad 2 into this case is as easy as just sliding it into the smooth leather.



This case literally functions exactly the same as the 1st-generation Apple case, which I personally love. Easy to fold back into landscape typing mode, and for watching movies etc.



Best of all, this case supports the Smart Cover magnet tech that Apple built into the iPad 2. That means when you open the cover, your iPad 2 automatically turns on, and when you close the cover, the iPad turns off. I love this.



For those wondering, this is the LATEST revision (revision 2) of the Yoobao case, which is what I received from AYL, and which works great. Other sellers may have the revision 1 case, which is what a lot of the complaints are about. So make sure you buy the latest revision or contact the seller if you're not sure!



This is my favorite case for now. Five stars for sure. AYL (TM) Premium Genuine Leather Case Folio with Newest Version 3-in-1 built-in Stand for Apple Ipad 2nd Generation Tablet (Black)

I really do like this case. It's sleek and professional looking. AYL has excellent customer support. The first case I received had a minor defect so I emailed AYL to let them know. After verifying the defect by sending them a picture they had another case rushed to me which is defect free and working great. I highly recommend this case and AYL.

Read some reviews and saw some youtube reviews and liked what I saw. Actual product is much better. The leather is soft to the touch and not tough feeling. Wraps perfectly and iPad does not wiggle around and fall out of the cutouts. Also feels like a durable leather product not a simulated leather or polyurethane feel.



Definitely recommend.

I was on the market for a professional looking slim leather case for my new Ipad 2 and settled on the Yoobao Executive based on the positive reviews on amazon and youtube. This case fit my needs on several fronts (slim, leather, viewing and typing angles), but missed the mark on several others, as described briefly below. The minuses carried the day, moving me to return the case to Amazon today and purchase the Toblino 2. I should note that the case I received was the much-lauded second generation of the product.



Now to the gripes:



First, when opened, the case had a strong chemical smell that, as of today (three days after opening) has not disappeared. The smell was strong enough to rub onto my hands and clothing through normal use. While annoying, however, this alone would have not been enough for me to return this otherwise good looking, slim, and functional Ipad 2 case.



Second, the case simply did not fit the Ipad 2 properly. Specifically, when fully inserted (and even when shoved in with some force), the case partially covered the headphone jack and completely covered the external microphone. While the headphone jack remained operational with some maneuvering, the microphone's functionality was affected. While this is a leather case and leather eventually stretches, I do not think this was a stretching problem, as the other ports and openings lined up perfectly.



Finally, the magnetic sleep/wake functionality of this case has been poorly designed or implemented for at least four reasons. First, given the slimness and light weight of the cover flap, it does not sleep or wake the Ipad every time. Second, and perhaps more worrisome, when opened, the magnets sometimes (often, actually), seem to create some form of interference within the Ipad causing multi-colored vertical lines to appear on the screen for a a second. Third, the Ipad's battery is drained quicker when using the sleep/wake functionality. And fourth, since the cover flap is so light and does not attach to the body when closed, the Ipad will turn on and off by accident when carried in a briefcase or even if held by the spine. While I admittedly could have avoided these issues by turning off the sleep/wake functionality on my Ipad 2 as other reviewers have done, I bought this case in part because of its sleep/wake functionality and, frankly, I do not think that I should adjust my use of the Ipad to accommodate this case's shortcomings.

I ordered the new version of this case. The wake/sleep feature works fine, however, the magnet is so weak that it constantly wakes and sleeps the device even with tiny movement.

I bought this case maintly for that feature and but I had to turn it off. If they fix this issue, it's got potential to be a good product.

The Yooboo case has this down i have looked at many cases for my ipad 2 and it out Beats every case that i got and every case that i have looked at there is a little to no smell when you first open it fells good looks good all the cut outs lines up good i am very pleased with this case i even got it fast in the mail thank you YooBoo - Ipad - Ipad 2 Accessories - Ipad 2 - Ipad 2 Apple'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • ipad
  • ,
  • ipad 2
  • ,
  • ipad 2 accessories
  • ,
  • ipad 2 apple