Sunday 19 June 2011

Lcd Wall Mount - lcd tv, display


This is a secure mount. The only problem I had was inadequate mounting instructions. One of the problems encountered was no instructions on what to do if the ceiling is too low. We had to hack saw off a good portion since my ceiling in the basement is low. Also, it would have helped if we had instructions on which direction to mount it so that it swiveled and stopped in the right position which would have been directly in front of my treadmill. We had to take it down and drill more holes. Now the TV swivels away from the treadmill to 180 degrees where I can see it from my work area on the opposite side of the room. All in all, I would recommend this product. VideoSecu Ceiling Mount Bracket Fit VESA 400x400 400x300 400x200 300x300 300x200 200x200 200x100 LCD LED Plasma TV Monitor Flat Panel Screen Display with Free HDMI Cable MLCE7 1OB - Lcd Tv - Flat Screen - Lcd Tv Mount - Display'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information