Saturday 4 June 2011

Postal Scales - accurate, postal scales


I use this scale regularly for mailing out books, DVDs and other items, and it works very well. When weighing for shipping, it will quickly give you an accurate digital readout of the item weight in ounces or, pounds and ounces for particularly heavy items. This scale has more features and capacity for a better price than the "official" USPS postage meters that are available. With a stack of stamps and a reference to [...] you can accurately post anything from first class mail to media mail. This scale is also useful for printing postage online, as you can quickly discern and input the package's weight. For what its worth, this the scale I recommend for anyone who wants to calculate postage costs at their home or office. Digital Postal Shipping Postage Bench Scales 75 lbs

I looked at other postal machines at office product stores. Most are battery operated and cost a fortune and only weigh items up to 35 pounds. This is you can use either battery or plug it into an outlet. Looks great, well made, accurate, and affordable weighing items up to 75 pounds. Easy to operate, easy to read, large display. Setting are changeable from grams to ounces, to pounds and ounces to kilograms, to pounds. So glad I found this at Amazon.

I did lots of checking online for a nice shipping scale. I checked first at the Post Office store, as well as, many others sites. I couldn't believe what a great deal I was able to get and was thrilled to see how sturdy it was. It's lightweight and so easy to use, even calibration was easy! I found one at the Post Office store that only weighed boxes up to 10 lbs., it cost more than the one I purchased that weighs up to 75 lbs. Everyone in my family lives in other states and it made my shipping experience so easy during this holiday season.

I love this 75lb scale from EZ SELL. We ship a lot of large boxes that are 16x16x16" cube boxes, and they weigh up to 25lbs or so each. The scale is very accurate and we love the hold feature, as it allows us to place these over-sized boxes on the scale to weigh, and then when we remove them we can easily record the weight as it remains on the screen for about 30 seconds after removing the box. It also works well for low-weight and small parcels. I like the ability to set different measurement unit displays such as pounds:ounces (i.e. 15lbs 4oz), decimal pounds (i.e. 15.25lbs), ounces (244oz), and even grams! Other great features include the back-lit display and auto shut-off feature to save power.



Also, I highly recommend EZ SELL; I contacted the seller in advance of purchasing the scale and their service was very courteous and they shipped the same day! Excellent experience, thank you!

I can't say how long this scale will last, but it does give the impression of being a high quality piece. Large, easy-to-read display and large button for easy control of all its functions. I've weighed both packaged and envelopes with this scale and it seems to be accurate at both extremes of its range.

I love this scale! I sell online and for years I have used a DigiWeigh scale, which seemed to work OK, but after using this Tree brand postal scale, I'll never go back!

For around the same price, you get twice the scale. I guess I didn't know what I was missing. The Tree Scale is fast, has easily selectable modes; Gram, Lbs. Oz. and Kilo. Weighs up to 75lbs, is sturdy and very user friendly. The best thing about this scale is the user selectable option to stay on, or auto off. The old Digiweigh did not have that option and would always auto shut off between orders, and I would have to turn it back on and wait for it to calibrate. No big deal, just irritating.

The Tree scale will automatically lock in the weight of the shipment after ten seconds or so. If it does hit the zero button when you're ready for your next package and it zero's out in a couple seconds. Better yet, I simply weigh the initial package, make note of the weight then remove the package before the scale locks it in, and it automatically resets to zero and is ready for your next shipment. One less irritation to deal with. I would definitely buy another if I ever wear this one out...

I purchased this scale to use in my veterinary hospital - a feline only practice. The scale we were using was giving us problems and there was "no loaner available" when we called the company to discuss return and repair. By placing our patient in a large photo developing tray (which also doubles as a large litter pan) which is on the scale, we have an accurate weight which is critical. I can't over emphasize what a bargain this scale is.

I bought two of these devices. One worked perfectly. One didn't shut off.



The Non-Working Device...

I touched the off button, but it would just restart. Weird. Use a good seller. My seller replaced my broken one at no cost even though it still worked in all other respects.



Both Devices...

Worked perfectly accurate for the weight.

Gave flexibility for what units I want to weigh in.

Have all the necessary features for shipping purposes.

Has a very high weight capacity for its price.

I needed this to weigh out some plaster powder and water to make plaster. I had to weigh the same container 2 or 3 times and it was always accurate. This worked perfect for me and what I need it for. I would recommend this scale. - Shipping Scale - Digital Scale Tare Accurate - Accurate - Postal Scales'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information