Saturday 11 June 2011

Tool Belts - tool pouch, tool holsters


Being a he-man type and a bit of a superhero, it is below me to carry a man bag.....



This small tool and phone holder will hold my Android, Fenix 2-AA flashlight with a snap for it's lanyard, and a folding Leatherman pliers so no matter what major obstacles confront me, daytime or night, I am always able to rescue the damsel in distress, defeat evil, and go on to conquer anything that I may come up against while looking uber-cool to all who may gaze upon my day to day superhero feats. Yeah...... Custom Leather Craft 1104 4 Pocket Multi Purpose Tool Holder

I am a supervisor in a large retail receiving area. This pouch allows me to carry my pen light, sharpie, pen, claims slips, note pad, receiving scheduled (folded) and my box cutter (S4.) If you need a holder for all those little times that us retail people seem to need at a moment's notice, this is the item for you! And the materials are sturdy enough to handle a rough day.

2+ years of good service in the field across the nation doing power plant repair and maintenance. Mini-mag light (2xAA size), business cards, small caliper, laser penlight, cell phone - a little bit different loadout of eqpt than the other reviewers. Need to get a new one 'cause the Velcro closure is loose now. (Can't use a magnetic closure because of the welding chips). - Tool Holsters - Tool Pouch'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • tool pouch
  • ,
  • tool holsters