Monday 13 June 2011

Wonder Woman Sleepwear - athletic pants, active pants


Sleepwear comes in two basic versions: Romantic and Non-R. These are definitely the latter. But oh my goodness, they are comfortable...soft as a cloud, light as a feather, and warm as a kitten. If it's a chilly night and the only thing you are cuddling up with is a good book and a cup of tea, these are the perfect pajama pants. But there is one caveat...they run big. Big? Try epic. And the darn things won't shrink down much either.



I say with some pride that I am the planet's foremost expert on "shrink to fit." I can judge to the nanometer the exact washer/dryer time & temp that transforms a Target t-shirt into one that fits like a French-cut Commes de Garcon. So I bought these Gilligan & O'Malley sleep pants in the largest size they had, figuring I'd sling 'em in the washing machine, boil the daylights out of them, dry them on "high," and end up with that perfect size...just a shade over medium...a nice loose, comfortable fit. Except they didn't shrink. Not enough, anyway.



On top of the lack of shrinkability, XXL is truly extra extra large. You could even throw in couple of extra "extras." Heck, you could pack a hippo into them and have room left over for William Shatner. I'm talking the biggest pajama pants this side of P.T. Barnum. Even the length is on a majestic scale. I always complain that sleep pants are too short. These I could pull over my head, pull the drawstring closed, and disappear. Which sometimes is a good thing. Anyway, because of the generosity of the cut, if you wear a medium and like your sleepwear to be very, very generous, buy a large and wash it in hot water. You'll lose less than half a size. And unless you play for the Lakers, don't go with "long." Still, it wasn't a total loss. I now have an interesting sleep outfit, I just pull it all the way up and Presto, an off the shoulders sleeveless pajama jumpsuit. As long as I don't wear it outside in a high wind, it should work. Gilligan & O'Malley® Modal-Blend Sleep/Lounge Pants - Heather Grey XXXL

I'm on the taller side and have been looking for comfortable, long pants for quite some time when I happened upon these Gillian and O'Malley lounge pants.These are the perfect pants for the days and nights when you just want to feel good,relaxed and comfortable. Mt only suggestion would be to go with the size smaller than what you would typically wear since these can run on the larger side, other than that I can assure this is a top notch buy and I will be buying more in the future and recommending them to anyone who is in need of the most comfortable pants around.

So, one of the disadvantages of being tall is that you can never find good fitting "home/lounge" pants. And frankly i hate those pants with wordings such as love/peace/hotmama either at the butt side or the thigh.These pants are awsome, I couldn't believe i found pants that are actually longer than my legs! very comfortable, long and flowy, non wrinkle and even sexy - says my husband :). Am 5'10 tall and 140 lbs. I bought these and brown pants in small-long. will be buying the rest of the pants.

I wouldn't consider these pants the kind you would leave the house in; they are slightly see-through.. But oh my! are they comfortable. They are definitely long- I'm 5'9" and normally wear an XL but I ordered these in L and Long-- if you're under 5'11" you DO NOT NEED LONG. - Athletic Pants - Alkii - Active Pants - Sweat Pants'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information