Saturday 27 December 2008

Angry Birds


We bought the black 8" bird for our son for his birthday and our youngest quickly grew attached so we ended up purchasing the red one as well...the bird goes everywhere! I thought that the "angry noises" would get on my nerves but the kids really don't push the button that much and it is not designed in a manner which easily is set off. Angry Birds 8" Plush Red Bird with Sound

I purchased this plush toy for my girlfriends birthday. We both liked the angry bird games and this stuffed animal was a great item for fans of the games. I was very surprised at how nice the toy looked and how high the quality of the materials were. The toys colors are great. The fabrics used are good materials and the toy looks just like the characters in the game. Amazon also had a better price for this item than other sellers. I am very happy about this item and will definitely buy from the people who manufactured this product in the future.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Angry Birds Angry Birds Angry Birds