Tuesday 30 December 2008

Small Children - childrens art, educational


I am a math teacher who uses white board markers everyday. I always used Expo markers in the past. They work well, but leave "ghosts" on the board. Some Expo markers are also very smelly. This year, I ordered Crayola instead. I have NEVER needed to use my whiteboard cleaner to remove the "ghosts" left by Crayola markers. They have virtually no smell. The only downside is that they don't seem to last as long as the Expos that I used in the past. Crayola 8 Ct Dry Erase Markers Chisel Tip

As a teacher, these are the best dry erase markers I've found. The colors are dark, the markers last a long time, and they're easy to erase. As for the complaints saying they don't erase easily, try baby wipes. These markers are so much better than Expo.

These markers are tough and durable. They remain moist even if left without their caps for a few hours. One word of caution: they don;t fit in the slots on the crayola kids activity board. Not a big deal, but I probably should have searched harder for the thinner ones that do fit. I liked these colors though, and the chisel tip is fun to draw with.

I bought these wipe erase markers because my son got an easel with a wipe erase board and I thought the Crayola name meant an easy clean up. I was wrong! Many of the hues.. red, orange and purple to name a few.. left traces on the board that took serious elbow grease and wipe erase cleaning fluid to remove. Luckily he never got it on his clothes as I expect that would have been a nightmare! We replaced this set with the large Expo set which not only cleans up better, but has a lot more colors.

I teach fifth grade. I purchased these to brighten up the white board. I want the marker to be low-odor and have bright, bold color. Out of the package, the markers lacked bold color. It was as though they had been used for a month. I will not purchase these again--I'll go back to Expo. They are low-odor.

I bought these markers for the easel my children got for christmas!!! These were the suggested markers to buy from the instruction manual that came with the easel. My boys are having a great time with them. I am teaching my oldest son to write his name and his alphabet using these markers on the easel. They are just the write size for him, he still doesn't have the best hand coordination when it comes to thin pencils and pens. I greatly recommend these to anyone looking for some dry erase markers.

I purchased these to go with a play school set that I purchased for my granddaughter. Even though I read other reviews that said that they were hard to erase, she has not had any problems with this product and also has not had to use a wet wipe or anything else other than a dry napkin. She likes the variety of bright colors and the chiseled point, my daughter likes the fact that they are Crayola, her favorite brand and even tried them herself.

We purchased these to use with the Melissa and Doug easel. They work great and our 5yr old is able to handle them without difficulty. We love Crayola products and have always been satisfied with their products.

These are great as dry erase markers, but they stain clothes permanently!! I would have thought any Crayola products would be easy to clean/wash, as they are primarily used by kids. Nope - I've tried Shout and bleach, and the stains don't budge! These might be ok for older kids, who can be more careful, but if you have a preschooler or toddler - watch out!!

I bought these thinking that if anyone knew how to make a good child's dry erase marker, it would be Crayola. I was wrong. You have to scrub the board with cleaner in order to get these off of a dry erase board. My son accidently wrote on the board with some washable markers and those wiped right off, while these markings stayed on. I recently got some Melissa and Doug dry erase markers that wipe right off with the eraser. These are going in the garbage. - Dry Erase - Educational - Creativity - Childrens Art'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information