Tuesday 30 December 2008

Holistic Medicine


I am a cancer survivor, and I purchased the Hemp Oil for the high quality and incredible omega benefits of the product. The shipment was very quick and I love the taste. Sometimes I take a spoonful without mixing it into any food and it is very tasty. It has a nutty aftertaste, and is lighter than most oils in your cabinet.

I am already feeling the benefits as I have colon cancer, and the Hemp oil has helped regulate my system and kept my energy levels up.

Thanks again for a great product and great service. Nutiva Organic Hempseed Oil, 24-Ounce Bottle

If you want a very nutritious oil for your cooking and even!!! facial and body oil needs, this is the one to have! (besides Coconut oil, of course). I use them both ways and the results are simply amazing: no more wrinkles, and never hungry! It goes into everything raw, like salads and even smoothies made of veggies. I don't use it for(heat) cooking, it's too precious for that. Use olive oil instead.

It's color is deep green, and when you pour some of it into your palm, you can literally see it's smooth and beautiful texture! It has a light nutty taste, and I cannot stress enough how big the health benefits are: I never feel hungry, I don't gain weight! and I have a smooth face at soon 60 years of youth! Don't believe anybody who sells you a non-fat diet! Our body NEEDS fats to be healthy, and the right fats don't make you fat, to the contrary: you have energy, stamina and healthy body cells! This is another item I will continue to use.

I just have one wish: I want to see it on the "subscribe and save" list of items, so that I won't have to remember when to order a fresh batch!

I take a daily tea spoon of hemp oil and let me tell you, this thing killed my toe nail fungus in about 3 weeks and also cured my light arthritis on my hands. I know this hemp oil has trace amounts of THC and im sure that's what helped me with my ailments. I would highly recommend this product and i will order again.

I suffer from Rosacea, which for me, is basically a bumpy rash on my face that burns and itches simultaneously (and looks hideous). I heard that Hemp Oil could help, and for the price was willing to try anything. What I found was astonishing! It was instantly soothing and much of the rash cleared up overnight. It's also a light, non-greasy moisturizer that doesn't make the rest of my skin break out. I have spent hundreds of dollars on prescriptions that did nothing but make my face burn and itch more and in months could not do what this stuff did in days. My rosacea is not completely gone. I still have flare ups, but it is under the best control it has ever been. I am not a doctor and have no idea why this works, but in my opinion its a miracle. Plus, it makes a darned tasty salad dressing too. What other product can do that?

By far the best tasting EFA product I've tried. I use it straight, in salads and uncooked sauces and as an additive in my massage oil. It absorbs cleanly into the skin and leaves a silky texture. Good price too. Love it!

This is the irst bottle of hempseed oil I ever purchased after hearing about the health benefits of it on tv. It seems like a good price for the amount you get and the taste of this oil is delicious. Something I really like about this Nutiva hempseed oil is the bottle they send it in. Its basically spill proof. You can turn the bottle upside down, hold it over a spoon, and nothing will come out until you squeeze the bottle. You have incredibly fine control over the amount you wish to get out of the bottle. After having just purchased a bottle of flax seed oil which pours straight down the side of the bottle instead of onto the spoon like it is supposed to, I was very impressed with this product. Both the taste and spill-proof bottle design are great.

__________________________________________________________________________________

NOTE: I have left an update on my eczema condition in the comments section of this review. To summarize the update: I tried applying the oil topically to the affected area and it stopped the itch and burn completely! Applying the hemp seed oil directly to the affected area cures yourself of eczema!!! (8/15/2011)

__________________________________________________________________________________



Couldn't be happier with this hemp seed oil. The delicious nutty flavor makes it easy to take this as a daily supplement. The texture will take some getting used to if you're taking it straight as a supplement (it is oil after all). And you can't beat the price here on Amazon. The original price is $20 and here it's half that!



I actually decided to get this because I heard an omega6 deficiency causes eczema (a skin disease that I have). I've been taking it for about a week and my skin is showing improvement. I itch less and my skin doesn't inflame as badly. I'm thinking I need to up the dose a little bit. Maybe I'll start taking 1 full tablespoon instead of 2 teaspoons that I'm taking daily. I understand this probably won't be of use to most people simply looking for hemp seed oil, but I will update in the comments of this review about how my eczema curing progress is going. Maybe this can help someone.



Nutiva is obviously very passionate and dedicated to the products they sell. The label on this oil is informative and their website is even more informative. By quality of this oil alone I can say I trust this company, and I'll be buying from them in the future.

tried this product to replace butter in some recipies and it worked well. I just hope that it does not give me a positive reading on any drug test i have to take for my work. i don't know if i could explain that one. I do love the flavor and the fact that it is raw. It has a green color that my wife frowned upon when she saw it, but it did not effect the out come of the recipie and everyone loved the results.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Holistic Medicine Holistic Medicine Holistic Medicine