Monday 29 December 2008

Gift For Girlfriend - gift for wife, great gift idea


Bought one of these for my fiance for her birthday. Was easy to install on her wall. She beams about it and seems to love organizing, and reorganizing her jewelry. Plus, I think we're actually less late for outings now that she can find the right "set" faster. She thinks I'm a genius. Awesome buy! BelleDangles Classic Jewelry Organizer

For years all my jewelry was stuffed into a box, drawers, all over... i could never find anything let alone untangle it. NOW I have the best pieces hanging up and have no problem looking good with the right accessories! The Belledangles fits all of my best and favorite things and i havent gone back to my old jewekry box for anything.. out of sight out of mind they say!

Love my Belldangles! Its in my bathroom where i get dolled up and I have hair stuff and a candle on top!

Before I had the classic BelleDangle organizer, I "lost" my favorite jewelery in hard-to-find boxes, drawers and small cases. Now, at a glance, I can see my favorites right before my eyes. And it holds so much that my most frequently worn pieces is easily seen. Quick and easy to install, the BelleDangle organizer is one of the dramatic touches in my bedroom. I love it!

I purchased my BelleDangles and hoped that this would keep my jewelry organized and in plain view. I love fun accessories, but would forget about pieces because they were hidden in 3 separate jewelry boxes. This organizer was perfect! It holds all of my jewelry in ONE place! And I can see each piece every morning as I am getting ready. I couldn't have asked for a better solution! And I love that the shelf on top turns it into a wall unit that I put picture frames and a candle on, making the presentation classy! It was super easy to hang and I had it up within 5 minutes (without my husband's help!) I am telling all of my friends because I don't know 1 female that wouldn't LOVE this piece! I am getting my sister and mom each one for their birthdays this year! There is also a new kid's version for little girls in Pink. I think I am going to buy one for my Goddaughter and each year for her birthday I can buy her another piece of jewelry! I would definitely recommend this product to everyone!

I hung my BelleDangles up in my walk-in closet. I don't have too much jewelry so I keep alot of my purses, scarves, and ring boxes on it as well. Love how organized my closet is now. I actually loved it so much I bought one as a gift for my daughter!

I can't say enough nice things about this jewelry rack. After a long period of procrastination, I've finally gotten all of my jewelry untangled, organized and put on this amazing piece. Seriously, I've had the chance to wear several of my necklaces that I had forgotten existed, because I could see them while I was putting together my outfit in the morning! I feel like it's a big money-saver, because I'll be wearing things I already have that I forgot about or couldn't get to in the old tangled mess of my jewelry box, rather than buying new things and losing track of them, too! Thanks, Belle Dangles!

This jewelry organizer is very sturdy and I really like that it's pre-assembled with a shelf on top! It's perfect for holding all of my accessories and barely takes up any space in my room. I am so happy with this product, definitely recommend it!

I absolutely love my BelleDangles. I received it as a gift from my husband last Christmas. I pretty much have all my jewelry and accessories hanging on it in my closet, it keeps everything organized and untangled. Much better than my old jewelry box!

This is a great unit! I outgrew my old childhood jewelry box years ago and finally caved that I needed a newer solution. This arrived exactly as pictured, holds and displays everything nicely, looks great on the wall, and they even sent me an email with instructions/tips for installing it, which was also a simple process. This was definitely a great find. - Gift For Women - Gift For Wife - Great Gift Idea - Hanging Jewelry Organizer'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • great gift idea
  • ,
  • hanging jewelry organizer
  • ,
  • gift for women
  • ,
  • gift for wife