Tuesday 30 December 2008

Memory Card Adapters - adapter, iphone


POSITIVE: Cuts the SIM perfectly. The trick is to press down quickly with lots of force. If you do it slowly, you might be left with edges that need filing.

I put the cutter on the floor and pressed down with my foot. Worked like a charm.



NEGATIVE: The included converters to convert a micro-sim to SIM are no good. I won't recommend using them, unless you're willing to damage your phone.



Conclusion: Use this only to make a SIM micro-SIM. I would have given it 5 stars if the included sim converters were any good. Micro SIM Cutter, Converter with 2 SIM adapters

I was a little hesitant to chop my SIM card up, but the Noosy works flawlessly. The SIM adapters on the other hand are of questionable quality. They are flimsy and therefore very difficult to insert into most sim card slots. Just trying to get the micro SIM card to fit into one of the adapters is difficult (the plastic is very flimsy). Having said all that, I purchased this along with a better SIM card adapter that I found on Amazon and I am very pleased with the results.

Shipping: *****, it came quicker than I expected.

Item:

Grip: *** feels insecure, but yet again, this is just a sim-cutter to be honest.

Sim Cutter Productivity: ***** Cuts the sim into Micro-sim perfectly. No residue or sharp ends. Fitted firmly into my Iphone 4

Micro Sim Adapter: **** Despite some negative reviews, if pressed firmly, the Microsim fits perfectly into the adapter. I use it frequently when I move contacts from my older phones which does not support Micro-Sim such as my Xperia X10.

Overall Experience: ****

I like the product. You can see the chip through the hole before you punch it.



The T-Mobile chip area is large. It almost fills the Micro chip. I was nervous to squeeze it, but it worked just fine and didn't cut any of the metal.



It's going in my suitcase for future use.

Exactly as advertised. The resulting SIm is a bit rough around the edgedes but with an exacto knife this is easily fixed. A few more sim converters and a cleaner edge would be nice, but for this price who can complain.

This is a fantastic product. And I was very happy with the shipping too.

I use an AT & T iPhone and wanted to put another Sim card to go to India. Ordered Gevey sim, but you don't get micro sims in India, so I brought this Sim cutter and it is just too good.

Great product, made from stainless steal, looks and works great. Product works 100% with no issues. Sim adapters work and fit 100% how they should. Product is heavy in weight but it works great. This is the unit you should purchace if you are in the market for buying an item like it. Great product, Works 100%, They also gave me a fast shippment. Product came in the mail just like it was listed as on Amazon. No complaints, purchase from this Company.



Edit!!!

I tried to put my iPhone4 Microsim in the sim converter and then use it to activate my friends iPhone 3GS, and it got stuck in his 3GS and broke the sim card trey (The system that the trey pops out with completely broke.) Do NOT use the sim converters with an iPhone2G/iPhone3G/iPhone3GS. You may use it with another GSM phone that doesn't have the sim chip slide in like an iPhone 2G/3G/3GS. I am not happy with the sim card converters!!!



However the sim card cutter works great as I have stated above, and you may use the sim card converters with most cell phones just not the iPhone2G/3G/3GS. - Cutter - Adapter - Iphone - Sim'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • iphone
  • ,
  • cutter
  • ,
  • sim
  • ,
  • adapter