Saturday 27 December 2008

Droid Case - droid case, android


I ordered this cover awhile back, due to my previous cover being finally falling off and getting lost because it was too loose. This cover works as it should. In fact it fits very tight and secure. I no longer worry about my battery cover falling off. If anything, it takes a little bit of effort to remove. It has the M & verizon emblem as my previous cover. It also feels the same with a better fit of course. OEM Motorola Battery Cover Door for Motorola DROID, SJHN0356A

It's a replacement battery cover that will provide a noticeable improvement over a worn battery cover that is bulging or constantly coming off. Purchased this months ago and it's still holding up well.

This is a great product! I recommend it to all if for some reason are missing your battery cover on your phone! It is SOLID METAL!!! and has a very nice rubberized coating on the back to add more grip to your phone! I really don't know what I would do without this cover on my phone. I am so happy that I got this cover from HiLow Place. There service, was exceptional, with fast shipping all at a great price!! - Battery - Android - Droid Case - Case'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • droid case
  • ,
  • case
  • ,
  • battery
  • ,
  • android