Saturday 27 December 2008

Digital Camera Battery - rechargeable batteries, digital camera


The description on this item failed to mention that the power cord is included with the charger. Therefore, I purchased a separate cord. I thought it was weird that the two items needed to be bought separately. A better written description would be nice for future buyers. Otherwise, we are happy with this purchase. Losing the battery charger days before a big Alaska vacation (the house has eaten it and now that we've bought a new charger we are expecting the house to spit it out at any moment) is not good! Nikon MH-63 Battery Charger for Nikon EN-EL10 Lithium-ion Battery

I was looking for what seems like an eternity for my Battery Charger. Finally, I came to the inevitable conclusion that it was gone forever and I would never see it again. So I came on Amazon and ordered a replacement. Now I can use my camera again instead of my phone camera. Charger works perfectly. Fin.

I was pleased when I opened the package to discover this charger came with power cord as well. It wasn't mentioned in the description, but I had planned to use the one I have for my DSLR charger. Always buy name brand! This charger is way better than the one that came with my P&S (plug into the camera and leave the battery inside). I prefer to take the battery out to charge it and have a back up battery as well... I highly recommend this charger!!!

The product worked well, shipped fast, and there were no issues with the transaction. I would buy from them again. I bought the off brand charger for [...] bucks. It didn't work, I paid extra for shipping, and they didn't even refund the product.



Better off buying the real deal. Thanks for a good transaction.

the charger is a charger but it only comes with the charger and the extension cord so you DO NOT need to buy the extra cord unless it is like not part of the charger or you only need the cord or something

Ordered the charger several months ago and only recently had an occasion to use the camera (my college graduation). Lo and behold, the unit was defective! Make sure you test it out within 30 days, as that is how long their "warranty" is. What happened to the standard 1-year warranty? Oh well looks like I'll have to order another!

1.Nikon MH-63 Battery Charger for Nikon EN-EL10 Lithium-ion Battery I ordered the extra cord, because the description did not mention that the charger came with it.

2. My battery does not fit in the charger - a little too large. How do I send it back?? - Digital Camera Battery - Rechargeable Batteries - Digital Camera - Photography'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information