Monday 29 December 2008

Comfortable - waterproof, women


I have wide feet. I have had Croc shoes before and they fit. This boot is tight around the arch. It is hard to get the foot in with a sock on. Once in, it is the right length and width, it is tight where the seam is, where the two fabrics meet, just across the arch. I am wearing without socks until it stretches, which I hope is soon. It is very light weight and comfortable. Fine for shoveling the driveway. There is plenty of wiggle room for the toes which is the secret to having warm feet. There is no arch support and no room to put in supports, so not suitable for long walks. The color looks true to what I expected. the inside is completely lined with smooth soft fabric. No plastic touches my foot. The top edge is elastic which keeps the snow out and has room to tuck the pant let in. Good practical design that everyone in snow country can appreciate. crocs Women's Crocband Winter Boot,Canary/Canary,11 M US

I really like those boots. I have a narrow foot so it fits perfectly. I wear size 7.5 and bought a 8 which was perfect. They are lightweight and they have good grip. I would probably buy another one in a different color.

I spent hours researching winter boots. I live in Vermont so it was really important to me that the boot be both warm and waterproof. Add to that a desire to have a funky color and a comfortable fit and I ended up with my warm, comfortable, cozy, yellow Croc Winter Boot. Have not regretted the purchase-- and would do it all over again. The next time I'll order a half size up, though. They run small.

I adore these boots. I live in New Hampshire and they are great in the snow. They are so light and fairly easy to slip into. I've had them for a few weeks though and they have become squeaky when I walk, which is upsetting, but I still love them. Also, be careful when wearing dark colored pants. I'm not sure if it is from jeans or navy blue cords, but my boots have a little rim of blue on the inside top. No big deal though, they're still super cute.

I purchased 2 pair of these before Christmas on sale for gifts for my teenagers. I rarely buy name brand snow boots because the kids are pretty hard on them, but these were on sale so I have it a shot. They are so awesome that I am going to purchase another pair for myself. These boots are great for snow play, keep your feet warm and dry, are made really well and look really cute to "boot"...sorry couldn't resist. Seriously, they are a great value and worth the $.

I bought the boots for my daughter and she loves them. They fit very roomy and very warm. I bought a half size bigger; I wasn't sure of the fit and I wanted her to have plenty of room for extra socks if needed. I highly recommend these crocs.

I think these boots are great. I test drove them in the Twin Cities, where I did a lot of walking in very cold weather. They may run a bit small; and I might suggest buying a half-size up and adding sole inserts to adjust your fit--particularly if you are a tween size. Love the color I got--berry/purple/plum (whatever it's called)! - Lace-up - Women - Comfortable - Waterproof'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information