Saturday 27 December 2008

Construction Staplers - stapler, construction staplers


A very solid staple gun. So far I have shot almost 10,100 staples through it without a jam. Depth adjustment is decent. haven't used that to much so far. I turn my compressor down or up according to application anyway. If you are using kiln dried white cedar shingles you don't want to be hitting them with 110 psi even if the depth is set, get me? I have also used this tool for Sheetrock strapping using 2" staples, but primarily cedar shingle siding. A great multipurpose and light gun. Hitachi N5008AC 1-Inch to 2-Inch 7/16-Inch Medium Crown 16 Gauge Stapler

I bought this stapler new, and I must saw the thing is beautiful to use. I use it for framing so the thing gets a lot of use every day. The only issue I have with it is the magazine for the staples is made of plastic. I did not think it was a big deal until one of my employees let it slide off the roof we were sheating. The magazine broke cleanly in two. The rest of the stapler is very well built, but I think that the magazine should be made of some sort of metal, say magnesium or aluminum. This would make a good stapler, the best stapler in my opinion.

I'm a redwood/cedar fencing contractor. I've tried many brands of nail guns - Senco, Porter Cable and others, only to have them go belly up and face a repair bill which is greater than the cost of the original gun. Several years ago I switched to Hitachi framers and (15 gauge) finish nailers and have never had a single breakdown - and they're used day in and day out. Recently I contacted to build a 300+ foot wire fence. Not wanting to hand hammer 4 to 5 thousand staples, I bought a Hitachi N5008AC Stapler. It was superb! Not a single glitch in that many firings. I highly recommend this stapler.

product is light weight and balanced, which makes for ease of use during longer periods of use. It is easy to load or change size of staples. I have not had any jambs or misfires since purchasing tool.

This is simply another high quality Hitachi Pneumatic Tool! Please note the style of the housing on this nail/staple gun! It is this style of pneumatic tool from Hitachi that is high quality. The newer (mostly plastic) frame nailers are not anywhere as good. Hitachi made a huge mistake by gradually discontinuing this style of pneumatic nail guns!



This stapler is awesome! I have found it perfect for installing sub-floor, siding, and most anything else in construction or renovation work I do. The best part is the long staples this gun will drive. This is the value of this device. The versatility it provides is the overall value this tool has to anyone who does any construction or remodeling work. I do hardwood flooring installation. This offers great versatility in applying sub-floor and shimming luan, and shingle shims, into uneven sub-floor before I do my installation of the flooring. - Stapler - Construction Staplers'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information