Sunday 28 December 2008

Jewelry Organizer - travel, leather


I was extremely pleased with this jewelry roll travel case. The soft leather felt like it would melt in your hand. Also, the round inner zippered compartment was removable if a person didn't need that much room to store jewelry. I would not hestitate to purchase it again! Travel Case Jewelry Roll Up Case Leather Tan

....can't really fairly evaluate something when you're tweaked about being duped. Apparently "...Case Leather Tan" is the name cleverly written to appear to be a description, cuz it sure ain't leather. The ridiculously high "Original" price also bs because someone would sure be tweaked to pay that much for synthetic. We kept this because it fulfilled it's purpose; to stash a bit of Mom's jewelry so the low paid nursing home cleanup staff won't have a jewelry chest to rifle through.

Since the orignal price was $79 dlls and I was paying $25 I though it was a real steal. Well, I was wrong! The quality is not what I expected. The so-called tan leather was "fine", but the brown leather actually looks like plastic, making it look cheap. And the lining is not that "plush", it's just fabric...

I also bought the version in metallic gold and silver and it looks a little better, but I wouldn't pay more than $20 dlls for this "made in china" roll.

This case was a gift for my sister-in-law and it was exactly what I was looking for. The designers of this case really knew what they were doing, it's roomy and can accommodate a large variety of jewelry types. What isn't shown well in the images it there is a ring holder strap beneath the cloth on the right most side.



The case protects your jewelry from rubbing against other pieces and the magnetic snap closure is very secure. The tan leather is buttery soft, though the darker brown trim is a bit harder and plastic-feeling. Overall I feel it's a great product for the price and well worth it to protect your jewelry.

This jewelry roll is very nice looking and practical inside. There's a zippered compartment and a snap strip to hold rings. Since that's kind of hard to describe, a photo of the inside would be good. It is a great size for travel. My daughter was very pleased with her gift. I purchased one for myself, too. - Leather - Travel'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information