Sunday 28 December 2008

Cell Phone Accessories


Lose-fitting Chinese piece of junk. Doesn't work. Although it only cost $3 (plus shipping), it's a waste of money and not worth my time to bother sending it back for a refund. Garbage. wish I could rate it zero stars. USB Data Charge Sync Cable for Motorola Droid A855 / CLIQ

This cable flat out does not work as advertised, I ordered 5 cables, 1 of 5 worked to transfer data and non of them worked to charge my Droid. They did arrive quickly but were of very poor quality. I can't stress this enough BUYER BEWARE!!!

The plugs fit perfectly snug. It charges and syncs the phone perfectly. It's perfectly cheap.



I can't imagine what's going on with the people who gave it 1 star. For $3.00 I don't expect much, but I feel I got a lot. It's a cable for a $550 phone, delivered to my house for $3.00.



Did I mention it works perfectly? Well, it does.

The OEM Motorola Droid is no different than the Palm Treo Pro in one respect. The OEM USB cables that came with each can not be replaced with Generic USB cables just because they have the same connectors on each end. I am in a battle with one Ebay seller who sold me what was titled as OEM Motorola Droid A855 USB cable.

The cable was an OEM cable, so they didn't lie, but it was a Samsung OEM cable. In the body of the auction they say that it also fits all these other phones. Just because it fits, does not mean that it works.

The wrong cable can send keyboard commands to the phone, and not allow data communication.



As one other person already said, let the buyer beware.



Don't gamble on the USB cable to your expensive cell phone. If yo damage it, you may have to pay to get it fixed.

Cable is inexpensive, shipping was very fast but, while it charges fine it will not up or download data. At $2, with all the good reviews, I am gonna order another... what do I have to loose, $4 (it is $20 at the Verizon store)?

I bought this to have a spare charger that I could keep at work. It doesn't work. It caused my Droid to crash first time I connected it. Then I tried again and the screen just flashes back and forth between the home screen and the "USB Connected" screen, rendering it absolutely useless. At two bucks with free shipping, it isn't worth returning.

This cable does provide data sync for my Droid though transfer rates appear much slower than with original cable. This cable will not recharge your Droid. Even when attached directly to outlet recharger, it recharged Droid less than 10% in 24 hours. I can't recommend this product.

This cable is really thin and the plug doesn't fit securely in the motorolla droid phone. I bought 3 cables (home, car, work), and tried it on my phone, and two friend's phones, but it's loose on all of them. Worse yet, it connects, then disconnects, and connects again, and disconnects. On off on off on off on off until your battery is dead. On the RARE occasion it works, if you don't touch it at all it slowly charges and syncs, but I haven't figured out how to make it work reliably at all. JUNK! JUNK! JUNK! JUNK!'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Cell Phone Accessories Cell Phone Accessories Cell Phone Accessories