Monday 29 December 2008

Postal Scale


I was so tired of my daily trips to the post office to ship products. I read so many great reviews on this scale and decided to purchase it. It works perfect, the scale is accurate. I love that it was half the price as the ones you can buy at the post office. And I love that it weighs up to 35lbs! You will not be disappointed with this scale! Weighmax 2822-35 lbs capacity, Black, postal shipping scale

GREAT PRODUCT !! Easy to use, very accurate - almost exact so far when compared to USPS scale. Makes it much easier to estimate what postage is and saves time at the post office. Real handy when estimating weight of Ebay sales.

This was a pretty cheap scale. I wanted to weigh envelopes and packages at work so I could just use stamps instead of waiting in line at the post office. It does the job and seems to weigh accurately, as I haven't had anything returned without enough postage. I'm using it with batteries and have done so for about 5 months without having to change them, although I only use it a couple times a week, so hopefully the batteries will last a good long while. The power cord it comes with is kind of short. It would be nice if you could program it with shipping charges so you could see the price for shipping, rather than just the weight, but that's probably a feature that would add more cost to it. Every time I turn it off it defaults to grams, and I weigh in ounces, so I wish it would stay on my selection, but that's only a minor inconvenience. Overall nothing fancy but it's cheap and does the job of weighing stuff.

I am a seller on Amazon. I find that the postal scale saves me time and money as I can print the label with tracking ability right at my computer. The postal scale is easy to work and I have had no problem working them and even checked the product with the post office to see for accuracy and each time right on. No need to stand in long lines at the post office to mail orders. The size is just right small and takes up less room on my desk than the printer does.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Postal Scale Postal Scale Postal Scale