Monday 29 December 2008

Fishing Chair With Rod - heavy duty, camping


I got this item, and at first glance was not impressed. It just seems like a lot of stuff crammed together and just appeared like it might have been a simple construct. And I suppose it is pretty simple when I think about it. But after using it twice now, it is a life saver! I fish at a place where you have to climb down a rocky dam to get to the water's edge. This chair was a life saver in that I took my small tackle container and carried it in the pouch, had my drinks in the ice chest, stuck my net into the pouch and put this puppy on my back. When I was done I still had one hand free for the walk. The reclining option is GREAT for long fishing days and just relaxing. I will be buying another...because the wife tries to snag this one constantly! Very happy! *****The pole holder is hidden in the pouch when you receive this. At first glance it looks like they forgot the holder - so check the pockets for it before you assume the same like I did**** Oasis DELUXE BACKPACK FISHING CHAIR w/ ROD HOLDER & BOTTLE HOLDER-5 YEARS WARRANTY-High Quality Product.. A BONUS FISHING KIT INCLUDED: (ONE FISHING KNIVE-FISHING GLOVES AND A SOLAR RECHARGEABLE LED MINI FLASHLIGHT) - Folding Chair - Camping - Heavy Duty - Fishing'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information