Monday 29 December 2008

Tote Bags


Are you showing up to work or school with an old, greasy paper bag? Or worse yet, a hideous, non-descript nylon bag that has all the personality of a dead mole rat? Don't be that person!



Liven up your lunch time with the Yum! Tote. This happy sandwich never stops dancing and smiling. It's fully recycled, which is awesome. It's water proof, so if your tomato sauce leaks out of your cheap Glad Ware, you needn't worry about stains on your lap or car seat. It's brightly colored, so you won't accidentally grab the wrong lunch. Small children will smile at you on the bus. Adults who lack imagination will scoff at you, but who cares? They probably lead sad little lives anyway.



Stop pretending that a little thing like this doesn't matter. It DOES matter! A cute, bright lunch tote will make lunch time fun. Give your repast a shot of Asian goofiness. Fantasize that you are eating your lunch beneath cherry blossom trees while wearing a school girl uniform. Why not?



THE DANCING SANDWICH COMPELS YOU! Blue Q - Moon Garden Shoulder Tote

Got this as a gift bag for a co-worker of mine who loves recycled, cute, and quirky products like this one. She adores the bag and it has now replaced her old lunch bag. The construction is better than expected, sturdy and should last for a while.

I just received the bird-themed tote yesterday and used it to bring some items to work with me today. It's a great size and seems to be very durable. I will be using it to carry my lunch on a regular basis. Very cute and colorful!

I'm very pleased with this tote. It's a good size and I like that it zips. Not to mention that it's just gorgeous and the colors on it are so vibrant. I haven't used it enough to know how durable it is but I'm expecting it to last quite a long time. My only worry is that the plastic zipper might not hold up. A good buy either way!

This bag is well made and super cute! I look forward to packing lunch everyday. Its not insulated so dont expect it to keep things cool/warm all day. However, since I usually eat lunch early I throw in a small freezy pak and it keeps my sandwich and drink cool. (I dont recommend it if you plan on keeping perishable items like dairy longer than 3-4 hours.)Its a little smaller than I expected, but its actually a much more convenient size for my purposes.

Received the Blue Q Dick & Jane Handy Tote in the mail today. The bag is much smaller than I assumed it would be (according to the Blue Q website it is 8.5"w x 10.5"h, so it is smaller than a piece of paper, and for some reason this information is not listed on Amazon). All other Blue Q totes are much larger than this, that I have seen in stores. I would have hoped that a bag this small would have had a longer handle, but they are actually only about five inches long each. This bag is the appropriate size for a three year old as a tote, not an adult human. Also, the shipper decided to wrap the bag around the dvd set that I purchased in the same order, as a way, I assume, to protect the dvd set. A bag that costs $10 should not be wrapped around another item, in a box much too small for both items, as a means of protection.

Unique, eye-popping color and designs. It was difficult to choose just two. These bags are waterproof, tearproof, and unseemingly sturdy; and the zipper top is an added bonus. For these reasons, and for the cause (a small percentage supports the conservation work of The Nature Conservancy), these bags are worth the price.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Tote Bags Tote Bags Tote Bags