Sunday 28 December 2008

Iphone 3g Accessories - iphone 3g accessories, iphone case


I just got my 2nd generation iphone and wanted a skin cover and a case for it and wasn't sure what to get so i order a polycarbanate thin skin for the phone and this case and three other cases from other vendors to see which i liked best....... well i had to come back here and write a review on this one because i was able to put my protective skin on the phone and it slides easily into this case for which i am very happy..... I actually took this vendors name and item number and saved it so when i need another i will definately get this one.....the case feels plenty strong enough with a quality feel (not bad at all for a couple of bucks).

get this....you won't be sorry PCMicrostore Apple iPhone Black Leather Texture Horizontal Holster Carrying Case With Belt Loop And Clip

I've been using this case for two weeks now and I'm extremely happy with its functionality. The case is made from soft leather and has a clip and belt loops, so you have two options for carrying it. The cover closes magnetically. There's no need to fumble with velcro or snaps. When my iPhone is in the case, I can easily ensure that the sound is off with a quick glance. If I listen to music with earbuds, the iPhone fits in the case with the jack plugged in. There's an opening for the jack. The case holds the iPhone in place securely, but you can push it out with your finger using the slot at the bottom of the case. I would highly recommend this case!

False advertising! I ordered this item (2 weeks ago when the had the actual picture of what you will receive up and it was $0.01 with $2.99 shipping to get around Amazon getting their cut) and it does NOT fit my iPhone3GS, with or without a silicone covering. The packaging even says it's for a Blackberry. Also, there is no loop, only a clip, and there is no magnetized closure, it's cheap velcro. I called them and was told I could get my 1 cent back, if I spent another $3 to ship it back! Don't waste your time with this item OR this seller, you WILL regret it.

I had purchased a Marware CEO Premiere case (with the magnetic latch) direct from MarWare 6 months ago. The leather that holds the side closed came apart and the leather on the belt clip had started coming apart 5 months ago. (Marware would not replace it under their lifetime warranty)



I liked the looks of the Marware case, but hated to spend another $35 plus shipping for something that was going to last only 5-6 months. So I decided to try this case for $2.76 plus $3 shipping.



This case seems more stiff than the Marware. The leather is more "textured" (as seen in the product photo) and the sides seem to have elastic stretch spot between the leather on the side pieces as opposed to the Marware. The Marware CEO interior is a dark grey felt and this one has a tan leather (same texture as outside) interior.



My 3G is in a Griffin shell style case and fits snugly in this case with a little room to spare. The belt clip seems to firm. The magnet in this case seems larger than the Marware and holds well.



Overall I am extremely happy with the looks and the price of this product compared to the marware version. - Iphone - Iphone Case - Holster - Iphone 3g Accessories'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information