Saturday 26 September 2009

16 Ga Medium Crown Staples - d51431, sheeting staples


I recieved the staples a day before the staple gun arrived. As always they were in a Amazon box. Whoever selected the box for these needs a lesson in packaging. I opened the Amazon box to find a smaller box from B & C which was busted open. There were nearly 3000 staples scattered around in the Amazon box. Maybe I should have returned it but I had a project to do. I did contact Amazon but got no response. The staples are fine but their packaging leaves a lot to be desired. B & C Eagle BSM-112 1-1/2-Inch by 16 Gauge by 1/2-Inch Medium Crown Galvanized Sheathing Staple (10,000 per Box))

Just received two boxes of these staples. The staples work fine and I have had no problems with them. However, when these were shipped to me, they were just packaged loosely in a large box enabling them to be thrown around in the box during shipment. This resulted in the strips of staples to be broken up into much shorter "strips"/pieces which makes loading them into the gun sort of a pain.

I ordered these staples and received them in a box much larger than needed with no packing which led to staples being all broken up. Also there was something in the box that I didnt even order. Im very dissappointed and I returned them as I dont have all day to load my staple gun 6 or 8 staples at a time :( The quality of the staples seemed fine but the shipping was a joke.... - Sheeting Staples - D51431'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • sheeting staples
  • ,
  • d51431