Wednesday 30 September 2009

Blackberry Storm Battery - cell phone battery, blackberry accessories


i recieved the product in a timely manner. although when i put the battery in my phone it would not accept a charge. After trying to charge the battery for two days with no luck i gave up. ive tried to contact the company and have got no response back. I would advise any one not to buy lthis battery. BlackBerry DX-1 Original Li-Ion Battery for BlackBerry Curve 8900, Tour 9630, Storm 9500 9530 and Storm2 9550

There's a reason why these OEM batteries are so cheap, it's because they've all come from phones that have had some kind of moisture damage and the RED line indicator on the side of the battery is activated. My original OEM battery out of the box is all white, indicating no moisture exposure. Am yet to see how this affects battery life.

I was looking forward to receiving those batteries since the original one in my BB wouldn't last a full day.

I finally received them but my BB Storm 9530 constantly reboots when I put when of those batteries in.

I don't know if there's a compatibility issue or if I got faulty ones but I wouldn't recommand those to anyone...

Item did not arrive after being ordered but contacted seller and got it a few days later. Works as good as the batter that came with the phone and only cost a few dollars (opposed to the $50+ the Verizon store had them priced at)



Update after 6 months of use - battery does not hold a charge well any longer. Still rather pay a couple of dollars every 6 months than $50 for a better battery.

I bought one of these very low priced batteries becauses my year-old battery was not holding a charge for a full day. The battery arrived in a plastic bag, with no way to verify that it was new. I have used it for a couple of days, and it discharges even faster than my original battery.

I received this item about 2 weeks ago and started using it then as my primary battery. I now use my original battery as a backup. Seems like this battery is every bit as good as my original one that came with the phone from Verizon. Charges well, holds a charge well, at least as well as can be expected with a Storm2. :D It appears to be an OEM original, and to one question I saw on another website, it says Made in Japan on it vs. China. I think it is the real deal. - Battery - Blackberry - Cell Phone Battery - Blackberry Accessories'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information