Saturday 26 September 2009

Lever Back Earrings - celtic jewelry, silver


These earrings are so pretty. They are light weight and so beautiful. They are very feminine. The hooks stay in your ears very well, much better than the other earrings Ive had from walmart or target. I was so pleased with these earrings I ordered another pair right away within minutes of trying on my first pair. They arrived very fast to my home packaged up in a cute little silver box. These are just stunning.



Ive ordered two of these earrings now and they both arrived in cute little silver boxes. They simply match with most if not all of my jewelry because the design is simple yet elegant. LWES005 Sterling Silver Wavy Design French Ear Wire Hook 1.5" Dangle Earrings

The earrings from Gem Avenue were perfect for my 15 year old niece (actually I would wear them, too). The were just as described and came packaged in a small gift box so they were not damaged in any way. They are unique yet can be worn with a dress and heels or jeans and sneakers. The company filled my order quickly, I received it in 2 or 3 days and could not be more pleased. I will definitely order again from this seller and recommend them to my friends.

I bought these earrings as a gift for our grown daughter for Christmas, and she as well as her sister-in-laws absolutely loved them. The sparkle and shine to them is beautiful. Anyone getting these will be very pleased.

LWES005 Sterling Silver Wavy Design French Ear Wire Hook 1.5" Dangle Earrings [ASIN: B000QTH0B2]

I just got these earrings over the weekend. I thought they looked cute enough in the picture but really fell in love with them when they arrived. They're just gorgeous and not so over the top that you couldn't wear them with most outfits. I'm really excited about this purchase. - Crystal Earrings - Jewelry - Silver - Celtic Jewelry'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information