Saturday 26 September 2009

Cable - cable, midi interface


The plugs on these MIDI cables have a good firm fit and solid electrical contact.

The cable itself is soft and flexible, has about a half-inch bend radius.

I use these cables to connect my MIDI controller keyboard to a synthesizer module.

Haven't had any problems, seems to work perfect. 5 Foot Long MIDI to MIDI Connect Cable

The item only works when plugged in a certain direction. You would think you could plug either MIDI to MIDI end in, but it must be in a certain direction to send/receive MIDI properly. My friend and I use it to link up our computers' external soundcards, and as my computer is the host and his the slave, it only works if the cable is plugged in that direction.

Unless you're one of those crackpots that thinks Monster is worth the money, buy this without hesitation. The quality is good. Nothing to complain about. And the shielding cable seems fairly thick. It was a few dollars cheaper than the same thing at Best buy. Recommended.

This product works. I needed a cheap, midi cable and this product delivered. Connections feel solid especially for the price. I wouldn't call this thing highest quality but it definitely isn't cheap. Cable has a good thickness and feel to it as well. I already purchased another. I would definitely recommend to others

Not much to be said. It's a MIDI cable, and it works just fine. The quality seems about right for the price. I ordered it from Amazon because of their quick shipping and good return policy in case it was needed--it wasn't as the cable works as it should. - Cable - Midi Interface'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information