Thursday 24 September 2009

Sexy Lingerie - sexy lingerie


This product is really nice; would probably look better on women with bigger chests, but overall, very romantic indeed. it's stretchy so the g-string won't break unlike others that i have purchased from the same brand--and it's very comfy! Sexy Adult Women Romantic Lace Open Front Baby Doll By Leg Avenue, Black, One Size

For the price, its great.I wanted something sexy, but not trashy, if that makes sense. This fits the bill. Being stretchy, it should work for most women. I am very tall , 140 lb. with small chest, and it works just fine. Probably would look even better on someone, who has cleavage.Get it, for this price its a no brainer!

I ordered this product for my boyfriend and I for a romantic night. It says one size fits most...and I guess i'm no most. i am a 34 b/c and it didn't fit my breast at all. It doesn't look nearly as "exotic" as the picture. the price is cheap...so i guess you get what you pay for.

I ordered this item in 3 different colors. When the delivery was made, I received three items of the same color (black). I tried to return the item but was informed that lingerie could not be returned (even unopened). After filing a complaint, the vendor responded and was extremely helpful in telling me how the item(s) could be returned and following up to make sure I understood the process. I am quite satisfied with the service received. - Sexy Lingerie'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • sexy lingerie