Sunday 27 September 2009

Earbud Headphones - fitness, exercise


These are the best earphones for running I have ever used. They don't budge once you put them in and their sound quality is fantastic. They come with two sizes of hooks which is a first for me. It seems like more companies would design earphones that way because it just makes sense since we all don't have the same size ears. The ones attached in the package fit me, but I did try the larger ones too and they change out very easily. The nice thing about these is the earpiece rotates on the hook so once you put the hook over your ear, the earpiece can be turned into the ear so it will stay securely in place with no additional effort. I can't tell you what a nice thing that is because the constant adjusting of earphones really detracted from the pleasure of my run. I like to plug in and go, and so far I've not needed to adjust these once, they don't budge. They come with three sizes of ear cushions which is part of the reason they don't budge too. With ear canal earphones, you need a snug fit to help keep them in place but more importantly, to get their full sound quality. Once you get a good seal in your ear, you'll be treated to their exceptional sound. I'm no audiophile, but I know good sound when I hear it and these are very, very good sounding earphones. The music is crystal clear and the bass response is very good. When you consider the price and their functionality, not to mention the case, which by itself is very nice, these are a great deal. I'll be recommending them to my friends for sure. Sound-Squared "Sport" Headphone Earbuds Earphones w/ 2 Earhook Sizes and Earphone Case - Great Value!

I've been through a slew of headphones lately, seeking a pair that won't fall out, won't hurt my ear where it rests after just 15 to 30 minutes and has great sound. These fit the bill perfectly. I was able to wear them all day while I worked and not once did they fall out, even when the cord got caught a couple times they stayed well enough in place to not be annoying. My ear doesn't hurt from wearing them for hours and the sound is perfect. I'd highly recommend these!

I'm so happy that I got these earbuds. I wasn't sure if I should get them because the price is so low. However, the reviews looked good so I figured I'd try them out. I run about 4 miles each time I'm out and have not had to mess with them at all (which I was doing with my previous pair). Also, they come with little extras, like extra buds that formfit to your ears and a carrying case. As a bonus, the carrying case is the perfect holder for my new ipod nano(the tiny one that clips on). I am very happy that I bought these!

I almost never write reviews, but I really had to for these headphones. I bought them primarily for when I work out. As a rule, I never pay much for anything I workout with: shoes, clothes, headphones. I'm not doing speed walking at the Y, so I literally destroy everything that I wear. Extreme sports? I do those in my sleep, and what I do while I'm awake and working out doesn't have a name. Let's just say I pound 9 red bulls to relax after a workout. So how do these hold up?



It's been almost a week now, and I've probably used them for about 12 hours. The sound is really good, they have withstood COPIOUS amounts of sweat, and been stomped on a few times...accidentally of course.

They are such a great fit, although I did the Goldilocks routine of the ear canal pieces being too big, too small, and the last ones...well, you know.

One last thing, I wear glasses, and I find it to be a pain with over the ear grips on ear phones. These DO NOT mess with the arms of my glasses at all, and once I set them in, they don't move much! Could you find a better set of earphones? I'm sure, but not at this price. You'd be looking at paying three times as much, at least! Make a smart purchase and BUY these, you won't be sorry!

These are fantastic earphones!!! The sound quality is amazing, and 10 times better than what you would get out of the standard iPod earbuds. I would go so far to say they are pretty much noise canceling. Plus, they are very fairly priced. They fit very comfortably and are perfect for smaller ears when fitted with the small earbuds. They are also much quieter and don't emit as much sound outside of your ear as a lot of other headphones do. I don't feel like I'm disturbing the people around me when listening to music loudly. If you are looking to get a lot of bang for your buck, then look no further!!

This is my second pair of these headphones. I absolutely love them! They're the only ones I've found that are reasonably priced and actually stay in my ears when I'm running or working out! They come with three different sizes of inserts in case your ear canals are small. I can wear them for hours and they don't even hurt my ears. Plus, the sound is great!

I've had these for about a month. They have a pretty decent sound quality, especially for the price. However, they don't fit quite right in my ears. When running, they slowly work their way out of my ear canal and the sound noticeably deteriorates. If I'm wearing them just to lift, or listen to music, they are great! I bought them with the purpose of using them during runs. I guess it depends on your intended use. There are only two sizes of ear hooks, so it is also difficult to match them up to the multitude of ear sizes out there. If you're buying them for low impact to no impact activities, I would highly recommend these. Not a good choice if you're buying them to run with.

The best part about these earphones is their functionality. They are sooo comfortable. Once I put them on they stay in place and I don't feel the earhooks. I bought these to replace earbuds that sounded great but would fall out every time I worked up a tinge of sweat. These were a outstanding replacement. They also have a great sound with some good base. - Ear Bud - Earphones - Exercise - Fitness'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • fitness
  • ,
  • earphones
  • ,
  • ear bud
  • ,
  • exercise