Tuesday 29 September 2009

Subaqua Noma Iii - sea spider, carbon fiber


There are some good and some bad things about this watch. I do love the look of the watch. This is my first combat edition watch and love the way it looks. It is quite light for it's size because of the thermopolymer links. Also quite comfortable to wear. The only down side really is that if you are in a low light situation you can't see the hands very easily, and if you are in the dark, forget even trying to see what time it is. It hasn't been a huge issue for me but it might be for others. Also make sure you check for loose screws in the band. I had 2 of them fall out and get lost the first time I wore it. Luckily I was able to get it replaced and have had no further issues with it. It is an all-over good watch, but if you need to tell time in the dark, pass this version up and get a different color. Invicta Men's 5915 Sea Spider Collection Chronograph Black Polyurethane Watch

I had been looking for an all black watch for months, when I finally decided to purchase this watch. BOY AM I GLAD I DID!!



The watch band is amazingly light due to the composite material used, and as other reviewers have said... you need to go tighten all the screws to make sure none of them fall out. This took me all of an extra 3 minutes, as I needed to resize the band anyway.



The watch is massive, which is what I was looking for, and the chrono start and reset buttons are easy to press.



The only thing I have as negative feedback (to some this may be positive) is the face is lighter than the picture shows. The hands are 2 shades lighter. I know most people won't care, but I thought I would share.



The bottom line... this watch looks great, is a great price, and I get compliments on this watch EVERY time I wear it! - Carbon Fiber - Venom - Subaqua Noma Iii - Sea Spider'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information