Thursday 24 September 2009

Arts And Crafts - crafts, fishing


This is a handy booklet to keep in your flyfishing equipment. The leader info is excellent though I found the diapgrams to tie a few of the noes a little confusing. My major beef isthat it is described as a "streamside guide" it should then come with a waterproof case or something to protect the pages. I use a small ziplock bag to keep mine dry Guide to Fly Fishing Knots: A Basic Streamside Guide for Fly Fishing Knots, Tippets, and Leader Formulas

great reference for a great price. I've been learning how to fly fish and it's extremely valuable for a person who never learned how to tie knots. It's broken down into line backing, backing to line, line to leader, leader to tippet, tippet to fly. very specific and very easy...

Last summer i introduced my wife to fly fishing. I decided she needed a guide to knots. I chose this one. She is using it. but i found myself consulting it from time to time so i got myself one as well.

This pocket booklet has all the necessary fishing knots and angler will need in the field. It also has good diagrams on how to tie each knot. I will put this booklet in my fishing box or vest and carry it in the field all the time. It is not too big and not too small, but just the right size to put into a zip-lock bag. - Crafts - Fishing - Pocket Guide - Fly Tying'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information