Thursday 24 September 2009

Miniplug To Rca Adapter - audio cables, miniplug to rca adapter


This item is very good and when i compared it at the local electronic store it turned out to be very high end and of great quality. I use this item to connect my computers audio to my hd tv when i went to the store they wanted 22+ dollars for this item . This item shipped very fast and came in the mail box in a envelope bag which is super convenient for those who don't like going to the post office. Overall i can recommend this item for any one looking for a 3.5mm jack to RCA audio. I can use this item for many things like connecting my phone to the stereo or even i pod. Cables To Go 40423 Stereo Male to RCA Male Y-Cable (6 Feet, Black)

This is good quality, the only reason I am giving it 3 star is the construction could have been little more better and the end point for 3.5 connector, if little slim profile, would be better in hard to reach joints.



but overall good for the price i paid and serves my purpose very well.

I use this cable with a set of adapters that connect my Mac Book to a 46" LCD TV's HDMI input to watch downloaded movies in 1080i mode. I need it to handle the audio portion of the movie, and it works wonderfully. - Audio Cables - Miniplug To Rca Adapter - Y Cable - Rca To Miniplug Adapter'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information