Wednesday 30 September 2009

Clean Lcd Screen - apple monitor, dell monitor


I was skeptical at first, but this stuff really does work great! I use it to clean the screen on my powerbook for the most part. But it also works great on my ipod and my digital camera! It's safe to use on electronics. You won't be disappointed. Monster MBL CLNKIT-SM Screen Clean Mini [Traditional Packaging]

I tried Apple Polish, iClear and plain water. They all left my MacBook screen streaky. But thanks to the other reviews here, I bought this product, and it works wonderfully. The screen looks like new! No streaks, no smears, just a beautiful, shiny screen.

While I can't compare this product's effectiveness to that of other screen cleaners, as this is the first one I've ever used, this product works amazingly well and restored my LCD to its original glory.



I bought this based on the other reviews, specifically mentioning the Powerbook, because my MacBook Pro screen was extremely dirty, with streaks on it that clearly annoyed during movie playback. It arrived, and voila, my MacBook Pro's screen looks factory new.



The solution lets out a bit of a foamy soap when rubbed in, and it just works wonders. The only thing is, this product is quite expensive. Not surprising considering it's a "Monster" product.

I bought this over some of the cheaper cleaners upon the advice I read within some of the bad reviews for those cleaners. I was not disappointed. Although a bit more expensive, this stuff really works nicely. Make sure you use a high quality micro-fiber cloth (a small one was included) to avoid any scratching. This works perfectly and leaves you with a factory fresh screen in terms of the look.

This Monster product works very well, it cleaned my 19" Dell flatscreen desk monitor without incident, and left the screen in pristine original condition. Usually I avoid Monster products like the MonsterCables because they are so outrageously priced, but since this is priced competitively I bought it. You get two bottles of the solution, so it seems like this package will last me forever. The microfiber cloth that comes in the package is good quality and is easily cleaned after use with plain soap and water.

After 2 applications on my apple laptop..still smear!! Used their towel that was included. Do I try a third application? Just don't agree with the other reviewers with my experience. I was really looking for some magical stuff after reading all of the positives. But was disappointed to say the least. i wouldn't give water 1 star!!

It sounds silly but I really had no idea how dirty my laptop screen was until I the Monster Screen Clean. No streaks, smudges, etc. Don't forget the microfiber cloth; it is necessary!!! If you work on a computer all day you need this!!! - Monitor Cleaner - Apple Monitor - Clean Lcd Screen - Dell Monitor'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information