Thursday 24 September 2009

Hot Yoga


For anyone who has ever been in a yoga class and felt the frustration of slipping and sliding all over their mat, this is the product for you! Yogitoes not only keeps you from sliding but it also stays put on your mat! A must have for any yoga practitioner. Springburst yoga mat towel - yogitoes skidless groovy collection

I love my yogitoes! It keeps me from slipping during hot yoga. I washed it twice like it said and the first time I added vinegar so the colors would stay bold--it worked!! The only thing I have had to adjust to is the wild print. At first it made balancing more difficult for me but now it's fine:) Worth the money!!

I thought my friend was crazy when she said that she had purchased a $70 towel for yoga. When I looked it up here on Amazon, and saw that it was only $48, I thought why not. Now I can't imagine how I practiced without it. It puts an end to having to continuesly readjust your hands and feet, as it eliminates sliding (especially with hot and power yoga). You do have to spray it with water beforehand so that it sticks to your mat, but it seems as if 90% of my class uses yogitoes, so now they put out community water spray bottles. I'm extremely satisfied with my purchase, and Im actually contemplating on ordering another one!

I placed this item on my Amazon birthday wish list and received it as a gift. I absolutely love this yoga mat! Prior to using this mat, I was using bath towels during Bikram yoga. This towel fits my mat perfectly--same width and everything--and has little rubber dots on the bottom to hold it in place. I definitely recommend this product. The only con is the price, which is why I asked for it as a gift!'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Hot Yoga Hot Yoga Hot Yoga