Friday 25 September 2009

Locking Mailboxes - locking mailbox, locking mailboxes


We were looking for a modern mailbox and this one got our attention. Don't get me wrong, it is beautiful and I love the way it looks but a month after we mounted the mailbox the top part (lid) starter rusting. I am upset because this is supposed to be an outdoor item (can a mailbox be indoor? duh) and for the price I was not expecting to rust so quickly. Umbra 460322-592 Postino Wall-Mount Mailbox, Stainless Steel

Nice mailbox. Size is just about right for small sized packages. I wish the metal was a little thicker but it seems fairly sturdy once mounted. I bought the black one; the finish is perfect on mine. The price is a tad bit high but you are paying for the curved design. If you just want a decent size black mailbox go to the local stores and get the $39.95 box. If you want the looks, get this one.

Modern and sleek look, big enough to fit magazines and small parcels in - this letterbox definitely does the trick. Easy to install; the only reason why I gave four points is that any fingerprints show visibly on the surface and I think it's clearly overpriced when you consider the production costs. Would buy it again.

I was looking for a mailbox that didn't look cheap but also didn't have any of the cheesy, pretentious and kitschy designs you see on McMansions. This mailbox has clean and simple design and is very modern-looking. It is large enough to accommodate magazines and Priority Mail envelopes.

Excellent rapid communications from Amazon.com.

As for the mailbox it is the perfect size in my opinion, terrific styling and capacity. It looks great and met all my expectations. I do feel it is somewhat pricey for what it is. It would probably become a more mainstream product if it were in the range of say $69.99.

I was a little apprehensive about ordering this mailbox because of some of the reviews by previous customers, but I need not have worried. I searched for a stylish brushed stainless steel mailbox for some time before finding this one on Amazon.com. I wanted a contemporary design with sufficient size and durable construction, and this beautiful Umbra Wall-Mount Mailbox fits the bill. I'm very pleased on all fronts: it looks great, was mailed in less time than previously indicated, was well-packaged and was easy to mount. A bonus was the fact that it qualified for Amazon's free shipping, which made the price the best I found for this product.

This looks awesome, also got some silver house numbers. Makes our house (which is the same as many others on the block) really stand out. Don't know why people are commenting about it being sturdy, it seems fine to me, plus if you're hanging it on the house, how heavy can it be?? We live in the chgo area and its holding up just fine in 40 mile an hour winds so don't listen to those comments.

I love everything about this mailbox. I searched and searched for a stainless steel mailbox to go with my house, but it was difficult to find one that looks modern and doesn't cost hundreds of dollars. It's the perfect size and looks exactly like it does in the photo. It was easy to mount and feels sturdy on the wall. I get a lot of compliments on it. Even the mailman commented on it. Who knew that you could be so happy with a mailbox!?

I searched the internet for a modern, moderately priced mailbox. I choose black because it matches our railings. I absolutely love this mailbox. I read all the reviews before buying and was a little concerned about it being flimsy and rusting but we haven't had any of those problems. It is sleek and modern and we have received many compliments. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants to upgrade the look of their current mailbox and doesn't want to spend a fortune. - Mailboxes - Locking Mailbox - Locking Mailboxes'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • mailboxes
  • ,
  • locking mailbox
  • ,
  • locking mailboxes